Become a Patron!

If possible please Delete this post. Thank you

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was completely in the wrong to say anything at all. And I'm truly sorry. I hope you can get on with moving forward in life Manny. I really am a gobbler of the cock some days and I really showed it today. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From what I understand is that dales family threw part of it away before they gave him the rest.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just can't keep quiet. Sorry everyone. My long hair can't cover my Redneck.

That's some motherfuckin bullshit. God damn dude you selling out before his family finds out you robbed him. I understand priced to sell. But shit man. Whole dotmod sets for $200. Motherfuckin TI goon and another for $50. I hope heaven is real and he fucking strikes you down you piece of shit. You damn sure deserve it. When I die I hope someone just burns everything I have so some sorry motherfucker like you don't get ahold of anything of value.
Pricing shit like you're his wife and that's what he told you the price was.
You're a real pos man. I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you. No good.
God damn done made me be aggressively assertive. Ahhhhhh. Can't even say what I want to because I'd like to come back here and visit.
I know I speak for a few people here. And if not. I'll damn sure speak for myself.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
I am right there with you on this @MrMeowgi. It has been eating at me ever since I was made aware of the circumstances. At the very LEAST, this money should be going to Dale's wife, NOT for his move. It disgusts me to no end. I simply do not understand some people anymore.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll just say it's none of my business. And my post was harsh. I'm sorry for that. I should be better than that. Manny I know shit sucks right now. And I truly am sorry for your loss. Hell vapingunderground's loss as well. I won't barge in again. I just think, Ahh hell it doesn't matter anyways. Its definitely wrong for me to wish bad upon you and I'm sorry. Do t let my crazy ass stop you from doing what you need to do

MrMeowgi

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, it's non of my business either and yet it still leaves me shaking my head. I simply don't understand. That's just me and I can be a real bitch sometimes. I won't post my thoughts on it anymore.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just can't keep quiet. Sorry everyone. My long hair can't cover my Redneck.

That's some motherfuckin bullshit. God damn dude you selling out before his family finds out you robbed him. I understand priced to sell. But shit man. Whole dotmod sets for $200. Motherfuckin TI goon and another for $50. I hope heaven is real and he fucking strikes you down you piece of shit. You damn sure deserve it. When I die I hope someone just burns everything I have so some sorry motherfucker like you don't get ahold of anything of value.
Pricing shit like you're his wife and that's what he told you the price was.
You're a real pos man. I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you. No good.
God damn done made me be aggressively assertive. Ahhhhhh. Can't even say what I want to because I'd like to come back here and visit.
I know I speak for a few people here. And if not. I'll damn sure speak for myself.

Let me tell you something who ever you are.....My buddy Dale passed his sister brothers mother's were here the very next day....rounded up his guns, coins valuables....and went in Dale's office and saw all the vape stuff and said Manny if you want all this crap round it up because it's going Right in the trash......

I saved it....and decided to pass it cheap to others.....I don't need money..
.. and I don't need help....

Buy it or not when I leave here whatever is left over goes in the trash...ask people they are buying $35.00 on merchandise and I'm giving them $100 in merchandise for free.....

Numbskull fucking people.....talk that shit to my face you fucker...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
His family went in my closet verified the Serial numbers and ATF documentation on all my weapons and went through my office to make sure I didn't have anything from our company and they saw I am honest and don't need a damn thing...

Everything I own I have a receipt....

The took both company trucks and left me with my motorcycle.....

That's what I have to say

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors