Become a Patron!

if someone could give me some insight it would be greatly appreciated

hello, im a long time smoker, i'm looking into getting into vaping but this stuff is like a foreign language to me at the moment lol. a friend suggested a local store and while i was checking their website i came across some cyber monday deals. was wondering if i could get an opinion on these 2 kits.

Links removed, affiliate links not allowed.

obviously one is more expensive but that doesnt really bother me, also even though they are cheaper, im really not interested in the vapes that look like pens.

Last edited by a moderator:

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hello, im a long time smoker, i'm looking into getting into vaping but this stuff is like a foreign language to me at the moment lol. a friend suggested a local store and while i was checking their website i came across some cyber monday deals. was wondering if i could get an opinion on these 2 kits.

obviously one is more expensive but that doesnt really bother me, also even though they are cheaper, im really not interested in the vapes that look like pens.

You're just starting. FIRST find a juice you like. You can try a few at your local Vape store, hopefully.

Then, get a simple starter kit. Those can be had for $50 or less in some cases.

Not everyone makes the switch the first attempt. A simple starter will do just fine. And save you a bundle of money, in the event you don't like vaping.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm happy with a nautilus mini and a iStick 40 watt.
You should be able to pick them up for about $50 for the pair.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
between the 2 the advanced will be easier fir a beginner to deal with
and give you room to grow
the tfv4 in that expert kit is alot for a complete beginner to deal with

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Links removed, affiliate links not allowed.

Affiliate links are not permitted, they've been removed from your post.

@Countrypami

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
As a smoker my advice would be to buy an Aspire Nautilus mini. This will give you the most cigarette like experience being a mouth to lung device. I would also recommend a small device for your power, like the Evict vct mini, cheap, small form factor but has temperature control and up to 75w. This should be sufficient to cover your bases should your journey into vaping continue further into sub ohm vaping (Don't worry about that yet). Start maybe with 18mg nicotine juice, believe me you will work your way down lower out of choice after a while vaping. There is plenty of scope in the future to get the "Best tank" the "Best mod". At the moment, limit your aspirations to getting off the stinkies but vaping in a way as close to smoking as possible for the now.

As a smoker and a person who has tried many vaping things, I started with a halo tank, and found the Eleaf Ijust2, to me so far for what i need this is the best. Easy to use and load juice. Not complicated at all. Just find a good juice for you. I have found since using the ijust I havent smoked at all. Good luck

VU Sponsors