Become a Patron!

If youre lookin for a decent BF atty...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would definitely recommend the Velocity V2 clone by Tobeco. I just got around to checking mine out after getting it the other day, and it looks great and comes with lots of extra stuff to customize the thing how you want it.

First you can convert the pin to either be a bottom feed, or just a regular connection. Plus it comes with 3 sets of different grub screws for different tools. You get a set of flat head grub screws, a set of phillips grub screws, and then a set of allen wrench grub screws. It comes with both a bottom feed and a regular 510 pin, and the bottom feed 510 comes with 2 grub screw "plugs". Then its got the standard atty supplies like allen keys, extra O-rings, and a converter for the large screw in chuff style tip so you can use any ole regular tip on it.

Tobeco makes some nice quality clones, especially for the price (think I paid $12 for something), so quality is on point with mine.

So yea, just wanted to throw that out there for anyone who might be wanting a new BF rda. This seems like a good one (but what do I know? Im brand new to squonking)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had planned on a Velocity style for my storm weathering squonk kit. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Do they sell an aftermarket adapter so you can use a regular 510 dt?

I'm also using one from Eciggity for the first time.

I really like and the price is right, but I dislike having to use such a wide dt.

It vapes like a champ though!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do they sell an aftermarket adapter so you can use a regular 510 dt?

I'm also using one from Eciggity for the first time.

I really like and the price is right, but I dislike having to use such a wide dt.

It vapes like a champ though!
Is there not an adaptor in the full size box? There is in the mini box!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Mine definitely did not. I got two and neither had one.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I just went through the box with the black one (I got SS and black, only built the SS so far) and the black one does have an adaptor in the bag of goodies. It also has a kind of a beige spacer type thing the SS box didn't have.

I'll contact Eciggity. I'm sure they'll make it right - I've done a lot of business with them and never had a hassle of any kind on their or my end. They're nice folks.

I also have one coming from China someday, lol.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was it not the tobeco clone? VapeNW shows those do have one in the box http://vapenw.com/velocity-rda-by-tobeco
I thought it was only the V2 that came with the BF pin from Tobeco if so they're out however vapor beast has the TOBECO VELOCITY V2 RDA if you do buy one use coupon justadded for 15% off. They said the V1 they have for their deal of the day right now doesn't come with a BF pin and it's a same because it's on sale.

eciggity has the V2 in BLK or SS $16.19 coupon 10percentoff

wondering is this is a 510 drip tip adapter
89d01cb587bc45108da369a3f77ef8d8.png

Last edited:

VU Sponsors