Become a Patron!

IJOY announced the Capo Squonk,a 21700/20700 regulated squonker

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
IJOY announced the Capo Squonk, the first regulated squonker works with 21700 as well as 20700.,how do you think? Do you like it?
UR6jn7G.png

ijoy_capo_squonk_box_mod.jpg

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lies, I've got a regulated squonker with the new format cells in my hand right now.

It was built, not manufactured though.

Aren't the boxer 2x700 review boxes out already?

I mean, the affordable squonk market is more than welcome to another entrant, especially if they fixed the horrendous resistance reading problems from the PD270, but no need to lie to people iJoy!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All my regulated squonkers with DNA 40-75C-200 chips cost over $300 bucks each. This will certainly help the folks who don't want to shell out a lot of money for a regulated mod, including myself.....:D

I'm not sure how iJoy temp control works, I have my doubts without even trying one...:teehee:

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All my regulated squonkers with DNA 40-75C-200 chips cost over $300 bucks each. This will certainly help the folks who don't want to shell out a lot of money for a regulated mod, including myself.....:D

I'm not sure how iJoy temp control works, I have my doubts without even trying one...:teehee:
Did you try the IJOY Capo 100W starter kit, I think they are the same performance, but this capo bf squonker, fits the RDA, actually, I look forward this capo sqonker mod, I think it would make me surprise. as the capo kit ... :bliss::bliss:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
iJoy Capo Squonk Mod is constructed to be compatible with the new iJoy 21700 as well as 20700 batteries, providing a long-lasting device with great performance capability. IJOY Capo Squonk is an innovative squonker with high performance capability and functionality.

So it will not work with 18650s? You need to buy only iJoybatteries in that specific format?

I found these, which are twice the cost I pay for an 18650 battery. Not denying the upfront price for the new regulated squonkeris affordable, it is that. The backend upkeep will be costly though as far as batteries. It might work out long term though. I will keep an open jury for now but am a touch reluctant.

... This will certainly help the folks who don't want to shell out a lot of money for a regulated mod, ...

*nodding* It fits my $50 or under for a mod notion. I also have a $25 or under notion on RDA/RDTA, atties. On a limited budget for now, so i keep costs as low as can. I would like an affordable regulated squonker, simply for the idea of having one just to further limit risk/s. Although, I'm still gonna kiss dynamite with the mechs. :)

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So it will not work with 18650s? You need to buy only iJoybatteries in that specific format?

I found these, which are twice the cost I pay for an 18650 battery. Not denying the upfront price for the new regulated squonkeris affordable, it is that. The backend upkeep will be costly though as far as batteries. It might work out long term though. I will keep an open jury for now but am a touch reluctant.

*nodding* It fits my $50 or under for a mod notion. I also have a $25 or under notion on RDA/RDTA, atties. On a limited budget for now, so i keep costs as low as can. I would like an affordable regulated squonker, simply for the idea of having one just to further limit risk/s. Although, I'm still gonna kiss dynamite with the mechs. :)
Those iJoy 21700 are mislabeled, they are going to put new wraps with accurate specs on, but check Mooch's test.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure how iJoy temp control works, I have my doubts without even trying one..
this is what worries me the most after the captain reviews. If it does TC well I will get one, if not I will be waiting on the rumored smoant dual battery squonker

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
this is what worries me the most after the captain reviews. If it does TC well I will get one, if not I will be waiting on the rumored smoant dual battery squonker

I am optimistically apprehensive. Lol.

The Captain almost seems to do a passable TC until all of a sudden it doesn't. So I'm hoping the whole problem there is a bad 510 connection and the squonk needing a different 510 doesn't have problems at all. I'd throw a party if that's the case!

But I definitely am not pre-ordering.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
check Mooch's test.

Yep, usually do now. :) I'm just not desiring to spend double for batteries. $6 for a 30 amp VTC4/5 is alright. I can use 18650s in all manner of mods. $9+ for one of these other batteries used only with one specific mod, kind of a tough sell. I'll wait to read reviews, fumble around an inner debate ... see if I talk myself into or out of it. I still have yet to get a Dripbox, as in not bought one. *chuckles* Spanky keeps fussing I ought to have one already. I'm still debating it or the pico squeeze, or all three. *grin* I have difficulty with black or white decisions. hehe.

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, these new cells have the potential to double capacity, or amp limits, so in theory you will only need half as many. But they mostly look to have shorter cycle life so °\_O_/°

In other news, I don't know how to make a shrugging ascii guy.

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapnFagan has a video up that shows the non squonk model will work with a 18650. Just need to find an adaptor. I have one somewhere that came with a mech.

Pevinsghost

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
pre-order and in stock are 2 different things... are vendors allowed to post in the general forums here? seems shady
I guess maybe they mean they got the shipment, so pre-orders will ship on time?

VU Sponsors