Become a Patron!

IJOY Reaper Sub Ohm Tank Review

hexskrew

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just saw your video from youtube and man.. I am hurting to buy this tank. I'm happy with my Kanger Subtank mini but damn.. That price is too nice plus top fill capabilities...

Question though (because I am this cheap..). Have you tried taking apart the atomizer and if you have, does it look easily rebuildable? I haven't found anyone who has done it on the internet yet, but it looks almost stupid easy.. To the point of what would be the point of purchasing the RBA? But then I haven't had it on my bench so it's hard to say for sure..

One last thing.. You look a hell of a lot like me.. Scarily so and no one looks like me. Lol. I know your not my brother or anything, but damn. Just crazy. I never had a doppleganger.

Vapedontsmoke82

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Just saw your video from youtube and man.. I am hurting to buy this tank. I'm happy with my Kanger Subtank mini but damn.. That price is too nice plus top fill capabilities...

Question though (because I am this cheap..). Have you tried taking apart the atomizer and if you have, does it look easily rebuildable? I haven't found anyone who has done it on the internet yet, but it looks almost stupid easy.. To the point of what would be the point of purchasing the RBA? But then I haven't had it on my bench so it's hard to say for sure..

One last thing.. You look a hell of a lot like me.. Scarily so and no one looks like me. Lol. I know your not my brother or anything, but damn. Just crazy. I never had a doppleganger.

Hey mate, no i havent tried to rebuild it, its very secure and you cant get into the deck i dont think unless you cut the coil to pieces. Its not something i would try.

You must be one handsome chappy then! lmao

VU Sponsors