Become a Patron!

IJOY Solo Mini isnt producing any vapor

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please aanyone know how to fix. No error comes up it says its working when i hold the button no vapor comes out

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What atomizer-coil, et al are you using? Post relevant info and someone may be able to help.

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im using a i joy coil im sort of new with vapes but yeah and on the bottom it says elf model s

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What is the resistance of the coil, what is the wattage set to?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
wattage is on 60.6W and what resistance of coil
This is still not enough information, in order to give you any advice.
What atomizer (tank, RDA) are you using? What is the resistance of the coil? If you use a RDA, or RTA/RBA, what kind of coil are you using?

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is still not enough information, in order to give you any advice.
What atomizer (tank, RDA) are you using? What is the resistance of the coil? If you use a RDA, or RTA/RBA, what kind of coil are you using?
its a i joy and im pretty sure its a rda and on the bottom it says elf model s

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
its a i joy and im pretty sure its a rda and on the bottom it says elf model s
I'm really trying to help. However, due to the lack of information, you don't make it easy. Are you able to post pictures? No offense, but do you know the difference of a clearomizer, RBA, RTA, and a RDA?
Has it ever produced any vapor?

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm really trying to help. However, due to the lack of information, you don't make it easy. Are you able to post pictures? No offense, but do you know the difference of a clearomizer, RBA, RTA, and a RDA?
Has it ever produced any vapor?
it has produced vapor before but then randomly stoped

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
it has produced vapor before but then randomly stoped
Ahh, now we are getting somewhere. As a regular maintenance (once a week), the 510 connection has to be cleaned. Both on the mod, and the atomizer (tank, RTA, RBA, RDA). I usually clean the connection by using some 90% Isopropyl alcohol on one of the tips of a Q-tip. Cleaning the connections with the wet (alcohol) side, than using the dry end to wipe off the alcohol, after letting it sit for a Minute, I reassemble the atomizer to the mod.

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh, now we are getting somewhere. As a regular maintenance (once a week), the 510 connection has to be cleaned. Both on the mod, and the atomizer (tank, RTA, RBA, RDA). I usually clean the connection by using some 90% Isopropyl alcohol on one of the tips of a Q-tip. Cleaning the connections with the wet (alcohol) side, than using the dry end to wipe off the alcohol, after letting it sit for a Minute, I reassemble the atomizer to the mod.
the 2 gold circle things that screw on and connect between the box and atomizer?

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
will methylated spirits work?

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
y8yKb
8OwAW
HMY8J

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you take a close up picture of the inside of your atomizer and coil?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does the atomizer (coil) work on a different mod?

Trying to do a process of elimination.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i dont have a different mod
I'd buy a spare...in the meantime, could you take a picture of the inside of your atomizer, the part you vape through. Need to see your coil.

I don't know if this is a rebuildable atomizer or takes factory coils, but if the coil is even slightly loose, the mod wont work. Have you tried to tighten the coil?

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd buy a spare...in the meantime, could you take a picture of the inside of your atomizer, the part you vape through. Need to see your coil.

I don't know if this is a rebuildable atomizer or takes factory coils, but if the coil is even slightly loose, the mod wont work. Have you tried to tighten the coil?
i really dont know where the coil is, is it on the bottom or top

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can you hand tighten that factory coil?

Have you removed it, then reinserted it?

How long have you been using the same coil?

Do you have a new coil to prime (the shit out of) with juice prior to screwing it back into the atomizer?

What atomizer is this thing?

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does the atomizer have a name on the bottom?...so I can look online to see what coils it takes?

Do you have a new coil to prime (the shit out of) with juice prior to screwing it back into the atomizer?

i think its a rda im pretty sure

its my friends he let me use it for a bit and it was like it when he gave it to me
and the coil has been in there since he brought it and i he hasnt removed or reinserted it
and i dont have a new coil and i dont know how to tighten it can u tell me so i can try

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

you there

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
...i think its a rda im pretty sure...
A RDA is a Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. You build your own coil(s), and you drip a few drops of your eJuice into the RDA, have a few drags, and you drip again.
Looking at your pictures, it's a Clearomizer (tank), that holds a certain amount of liquid, and has a replaceable prepaid coil. See http://vaping360.com/ijoy-elf-tank/.
According to what you told us about this tank, the coil has never been replaced by you. Depending on your eJuice, and device settings, the coil can last anywhere between 2-14 days Therefore, it's definitely time to change the coil. Usually screwed in, at the bottom part of your tank. You should be able to find some videos on YouTube that might give you some more details.

kraytos187

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A RDA is a Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. You build your own coil(s), and you drip a few drops of your eJuice into the RDA, have a few drags, and you drip again.
Looking at your pictures, it's a Clearomizer (tank), that holds a certain amount of liquid, and has a replaceable prepaid coil. See http://vaping360.com/ijoy-elf-tank/.
According to what you told us about this tank, the coil has never been replaced by you. Depending on your eJuice, and device settings, the coil can last anywhere between 2-14 days Therefore, it's definitely time to change the coil. Usually screwed in, at the bottom part of your tank. You should be able to find some videos on YouTube that might give you some more details.
ok thank you

VU Sponsors