Become a Patron!

iJust2

smawg2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a Eleaf ijust2 tank, to put on my 30 watt eleaf istick. Vape store guy said it would be a good tank for me since I wanted cloud & wanted to be able to taste my juice more then I was.
I am using 70/30 juice. With this ijust2 tank it seems I am not getting as much of a cloud as I was when I was using a old tank with a .08 sub ulm coil. This cloud with the ijust2 is like just taking a big hit off of a cigarette, Do I need a different coil in this tank to make more of a cloud? When is the auto suppose to start crackling, as soon as you press the button? or as soon as you take a hit?

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it look like this at 30W. This IJust2 tank has been sitting for several months. Put it at 30W on my VT133

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

smawg2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes It definitely does when I take a straight throat hit like that, BUT I do not vape inhaling that way, I vape with hits similar to hitting a cigarette.
Is it normal for getting a flavor to feel like it is shooting down my throat when I hit it on 30 watts ? Seems right as Im hitting it, I get a sweet flavor in my throat. I never felt that with any other vape I used. This is driving me nuts already

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
People typically use the I just 2 as a direct lung tank, I think the airflow is too open for a mouth to lung (what you are describing) tank. My favorite mouth to lung tank was a nautilus, but I transitioned to direct lung shortly after finding it. What nic % are you using? I'm a huge fan of the I just 2 as that was the setup that got me to quit smoking although I don't use it anymore.

smawg2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are making total sense :) I only use 6 mg for that's as high as they make the flavor I like. Tsunami premium gourmet, creamy saragosa. LOVE IT! :) I can not find another flavor that I like, I am going to go juice tasting in a few days, hopefully I will find something else to like. So It sounds like to me I have to ask for a mouth to lung tank. With your nautilus did u get a cloud & a smooth hit is it high vg tolerable?

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You probabo
Yes It definitely does when I take a straight throat hit like that, BUT I do not vape inhaling that way, I vape with hits similar to hitting a cigarette.
Is it normal for getting a flavor to feel like it is shooting down my throat when I hit it on 30 watts ? Seems right as Im hitting it, I get a sweet flavor in my throat. I never felt that with any other vape I used. This is driving me nuts already

I definitely would not use it for mouth to lung but it's decent for direct lung hits. I bought it when one of my tanks broke because it was cheap. I only use stuff that I can build for anymore.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are making total sense :) I only use 6 mg for that's as high as they make the flavor I like. Tsunami premium gourmet, creamy saragosa. LOVE IT! :) I can not find another flavor that I like, I am going to go juice tasting in a few days, hopefully I will find something else to like. So It sounds like to me I have to ask for a mouth to lung tank. With your nautilus did u get a cloud & a smooth hit is it high vg tolerable?
High vg in a mouth to lung tank is liable to be too thick and not permeate the wicking resulting in dry hits. I ran through coils a lot in that tank because I would be drawing wayyy too hard which is why I switched to direct to lung tanks. That being said, the nautilus was a great tank and coils were cheap.
I've been primarily dripping for 9 months of the 1 year I've been vaping and that is still my preferred way to use even with all the newer and great tanks out there. I use some smok tanks for my commute and work days but always switch back to dripping the moment I get home. Just keep trying different stuff and you will find that sweet spot for you.

For instance, first vape I was ever happy with (ie not missing the cigs and dip) was a nautilus at around 30 watts on a Kbox 70. Since the new I've moved on to mech devices with drippers whenever possible and two battery Regulated devices with tanks when I need the convenience. It's all about personal preference and meeting your needs.

When I started on my vaping life I would go into shops and wonder why the hell anyone needed to take huge direct lung hits with massive 3 battery devices on enormous (30mm) drippers. Then I tried it and have never looked back.

smawg2017

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds if you know what your talking about :) & thanks for your video & replies. I guess I am going to go today & let them know Im looking for mouth to lung tank, something that will take high vg juice, I want a smooth inhale not a chest hit & I want to blow out a decent cloud. That should be clearly understandable for them to knowing what I want? about juices now, any juice lower then 50/50 does not make cloud right? Is it only the tank or juice that makes the cloud.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's both, more vg typically means more clouds, but some tanks won't wick high vg well, so it's a trade off

VU Sponsors