Become a Patron!

I'm a noob! Best RDA for my Panzer? Help a girl out!

I recently purchased the Black Hawk Panzer mod (clone) with the standard 3 pronged Panzer RDA. I'm pretty new to mech mods but understand the general gist of it. Anyway - I purchased mine from FastTech and it just got here the other day. I was at my local shop and a friend was helping me build it when he somehow managed to pop the top of one of my prongs off, effectively leaving the rest of the screw stuck in there. Considering I spent so little on it and I'm not actually the biggest fan of it I am just going to buy a new RDA to replace it. Do you guys have any suggestions that would work well for the Panzer mod? I'm definitely getting into cloud chasing so something with good cloud abilities would be preferable. I have been looking online but am finding myself a bit lost. Also: major bonus points if it comes in pink! :p Thanks so much guys!

Oh by the way this is my first post here. I'm Abigail! Glad to be here!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe try a tugboat clone from FT? They come in pink, I think. Simple and work well.

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A good beginner rda is the Magma. It has a very deep well and is easy to build on.
The clouds art bad.
but if your like me and don't want to upgrade all the time go with the Mutation X V2 or the Doge.
Both are awsome to build on. The flavor is outstanding and the clouds are fog machines if you so choose.

But with them all no matter what brand you get the clouds are mainly in the inhale and exhale. Yes the build is a factor.

Personally I only use Japanese Cotton. It's so easy to work with and it give the best flavor. 200 sheets is only $3.99 on Amazon you can get your wire there as well. 100 feet spool is anywhere from $1.07 to $4.99 pending on the seller.

Get a variety of wire and see what works best for you.
I generally go for the 26 gage and the 24 gage. But I always carry 28 to play with.
For the best flavor though use flat wire. But get the builds down first with the regular wire and have fun with it.

vaping_bitch6969

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I say if I were you I would get a tobh. They are amazin. Dont know if they come In pink but they are fantastic

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a couple that I like more than it, but I recommend the CLT 2 to my friends starting out with RDAs. It is large, leak resistant, 4 post holes and easy to build on. Also, it is made by infinite which makes a lot of clones so it is cheap. But it is more sturdy than the clones I use.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
CLT 2 / Magma / Plume Veil / Mutation X

any of these will leave you happy

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple that I like more than it, but I recommend the CLT 2 to my friends starting out with RDAs. It is large, leak resistant, 4 post holes and easy to build on. Also, it is made by infinite which makes a lot of clones so it is cheap. But it is more sturdy than the clones I use.

CLT is not a clone though :)

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another vote for the CLT 2 (I think there's a 2+ now?).
Easy deck and independent hole for each coil tail to simplify building. Big flow air slits for running 0.3 and lower or tighter draw holes for higher resistance 0.7(ish) builds if that's your thing.

Definitely great for cloud production but still delivers great flavor. Not cheap like a $10 FT atty but it is a higher quality atty.

Pink? Tugboat from FT for under $10. Not a fan of the deck though.
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009143/1861703-tugboat-style-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer
They just put a hobo out that looks like a winner, their other attempts were kind of lame.
http://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10010729/1971704-hobo-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer

Also, 10% off @ fasttech... thought I'd add this... BLACKFRIDAY14

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased the Black Hawk Panzer mod (clone) with the standard 3 pronged Panzer RDA. I'm pretty new to mech mods but understand the general gist of it. Anyway - I purchased mine from FastTech and it just got here the other day. I was at my local shop and a friend was helping me build it when he somehow managed to pop the top of one of my prongs off, effectively leaving the rest of the screw stuck in there. Considering I spent so little on it and I'm not actually the biggest fan of it I am just going to buy a new RDA to replace it. Do you guys have any suggestions that would work well for the Panzer mod? I'm definitely getting into cloud chasing so something with good cloud abilities would be preferable. I have been looking online but am finding myself a bit lost. Also: major bonus points if it comes in pink! :p Thanks so much guys!

Oh by the way this is my first post here. I'm Abigail! Glad to be here!
Hi Abigail!
Welcome to UVF...

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
attachment.php

Panzer is a mech mod, correct? What kind of topper and battery are you using? Either of these two answers will be more helpful than knowing what mech tube you've got in suggesting a build...also helpful would be knowing what you're looking to get out of your build - clouds? Flavor? Battery life?

ObxChef

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The glacier v2 is my all time favorite atty ever. So easy to build on. Huge well. Two post design is the shit. Huge airflow. Tons of extra parts too.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors