Become a Patron!

I'm a VERY happy customer!!!!

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hopefully this is in the right thread. I apologize if it isn't. Anyways, I order two 10ml of Fizzle (Pop Rocks) and Fruity Pebbles flavors from Elix vapor. It took maybe a week. I was going to send them an e-mail because the tracking didn't move in give or take 5 days. So I check it, and it left the state next to me. Next day, it's in my mailbox. Happy, I opened the package and I seen a piece of paper. I assumed it said what I ordered. So I look at it, and it said something among the lines of thank you for ordering during the 4th of July sale. We're sorry for the delay. We've added a bottle on us. Immediately I was stoked. I take out the 10 ml bottles. Turns out, they gave me two 30 ml of what I ordered and a 5ml I believe of Troll Milk. I'm very satisfied. I will most defiantly order from them again!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Well Im glad they have good service, but I can't stand companies using the names of trademarked products to sell their juice

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i ordered from them at the beginning of the month and got my order somewhat timely. i paid extra $5 for priority shipping. took over a week to get. i was ok with taht cause i got 2x 120mL for $30. and the juices were tasty. i got milk man and blue dream. so on the 20th of this month i ordered 2 other 120mL juices. paid $5 extra for priority again. friday the 25th came around, still no tracking sent to me. i go to their site. they had some online chat feature, so i was chatting with who i'm assuming is the owner named Tony. he gives me a tracking number. weekend goes by. i come in to the office yesterday, check tracking. tracking NOT FOUND. i send an email asking when my order is going to be shipped since i paid extra for quick shipping. i call their office. no answer, answering machine full. i check trackign again today, NOT FOUND on USPS. so he either gave me a bum tracking number or created a slip but still hasn't shipped it yet. i call again today. NO ANSWER. answering machine full. the prices are great. the service/shipping, not so much.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i ordered from them at the beginning of the month and got my order somewhat timely. i paid extra $5 for priority shipping. took over a week to get. i was ok with taht cause i got 2x 120mL for $30. and the juices were tasty. i got milk man and blue dream. so on the 20th of this month i ordered 2 other 120mL juices. paid $5 extra for priority again. friday the 25th came around, still no tracking sent to me. i go to their site. they had some online chat feature, so i was chatting with who i'm assuming is the owner named Tony. he gives me a tracking number. weekend goes by. i come in to the office yesterday, check tracking. tracking NOT FOUND. i send an email asking when my order is going to be shipped since i paid extra for quick shipping. i call their office. no answer, answering machine full. i check trackign again today, NOT FOUND on USPS. so he either gave me a bum tracking number or created a slip but still hasn't shipped it yet. i call again today. NO ANSWER. answering machine full. the prices are great. the service/shipping, not so much.
That happened to me. I got the free shipping, so I didn't expect it to be fast. But it took almost 2 weeks. If you ever order from them again, get fizzle. It tastes like pop rocks. When I got mine, it was steeped a lot so the color of the juice was pink.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i don't think i'm going to order from them again. i already did the friendly route with them when they gave me a bogus tracking number. i've tried calling a few more times. goes straight to answering machine. don't offer cheap prices if you can't keep up with your orders.....or hire more help to get them out in a timely manner. i'm not ok with paying extra for quick shipping only to be ignored when it's been over a week and my order isn't even shipped.

i really really want to like this company because of their cheap prices and good flavors. but for me, service goes a long way. even if they communicated with me, i'd be ok with that. but to flat out not reply to my emails and web messages is crap.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i don't think i'm going to order from them again. i already did the friendly route with them when they gave me a bogus tracking number. i've tried calling a few more times. goes straight to answering machine. don't offer cheap prices if you can't keep up with your orders.....or hire more help to get them out in a timely manner. i'm not ok with paying extra for quick shipping only to be ignored when it's been over a week and my order isn't even shipped.

i really really want to like this company because of their cheap prices and good flavors. but for me, service goes a long way. even if they communicated with me, i'd be ok with that. but to flat out not reply to my emails and web messages is crap.
I've always waited it out, so I never emailed them. I'm more or less a more patient person. So my advice is to wait it out and if it don't come within a week, then I'd be pissed.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'm extremely patient and most always give the benefit of the doubt. i've done probably hundreds of online deals and never have i paid extra for priority shipping and not heard a peep in over a week. like i said, if they are on vacation or simply can not keep up with the demand, have the courtesy to respond and say so. i would be cool with that. them, being in the customer service field should know this. open lines of communication goes a long way. what also upsets me is on their website the first thing you see in the top left corner is "Fast Shipping orders ship by 5pm". i think that means if you order before 5pm their time, they'll ship out. c'mon man.

shoot, if this keeps up, i might even start a thread in the Umadbro section. lol

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i'm extremely patient and most always give the benefit of the doubt. i've done probably hundreds of online deals and never have i paid extra for priority shipping and not heard a peep in over a week. like i said, if they are on vacation or simply can not keep up with the demand, have the courtesy to respond and say so. i would be cool with that. them, being in the customer service field should know this. open lines of communication goes a long way. what also upsets me is on their website the first thing you see in the top left corner is "Fast Shipping orders ship by 5pm". i think that means if you order before 5pm their time, they'll ship out. c'mon man.

shoot, if this keeps up, i might even start a thread in the Umadbro section. lol
Lmfao, whatever floats your boat

VU Sponsors