Become a Patron!

I'm Back

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was pretty active a few years ago on here. Unfortunately, I went back to smoking during a stressful time in my life. However, I've been back vaping for a month now. Things have changed a lot since I quit, and I'm trying to catch up. Picked up a Smok GX350, a Smoant Charon 218, a dead rabbit rda, and a limitless rdta. Still have a bunch of mechs, and a bunch of old rdas. It's good to be back.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome back! I remember you, you joined the same day I did, lol!
Things have come a long way in a very short time, eh? Make sure you catch up on the review threads, some of the newer stuff didn't turn out to be "all that." And CONGRATS on re-quitting! :D

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome back! I remember you, you joined the same day I did, lol!
Things have come a long way in a very short time, eh? Make sure you catch up on the review threads, some of the newer stuff didn't turn out to be "all that." And CONGRATS on re-quitting! :D
Things really have. I walked into a local shop, and bought some pre wrapped Clapton wire. I remember sitting in my living room for hours making some. Also mechs seem to have disappeared. Really enjoying the limitless rdta, looking for the plus, but it seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things really have. I walked into a local shop, and bought some pre wrapped Clapton wire. I remember sitting in my living room for hours making some. Also mechs seem to have disappeared. Really enjoying the limitless rdta, looking for the plus, but it seems to be out of stock everywhere.
Oh my, I wish you'd posted here a week ago, I just gave a Plus away! :(

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mechs haven't disappeared. My go-to these days are my mechs and I'm currently awaiting a new Kennedy Mech in the mail right now. Not to say there aren't a ton of regulated mods coming out these days!

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mechs haven't disappeared. My go-to these days are my mechs and I'm currently awaiting a new Kennedy Mech in the mail right now. Not to say there aren't a ton of regulated mods coming out these days!
I love my mechs too. Vaping on my infected right now. .14 claptons on my Glacier V1.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bummer, I might order one from China, just don't want to wait. Wish there were more rdtas on the market, I prefer them over tanks.

If you’re a mech lover and prefer rdta’s you might wanna take a gander at the Revolver Reloaded 2 by Atom Vapes. Copper tube mech with integrated RDTA system and not a bad little setup, especially considering you can pick up an Authentic for just $60 or an equally good clone from Fasttech for less than $15.
e683629f10ac772708cc9cd2c8020df4.jpg
25e09e63b70629050c2c5afa89130692.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was pretty active a few years ago on here. Unfortunately, I went back to smoking during a stressful time in my life. However, I've been back vaping for a month now. Things have changed a lot since I quit, and I'm trying to catch up. Picked up a Smok GX350, a Smoant Charon 218, a dead rabbit rda, and a limitless rdta. Still have a bunch of mechs, and a bunch of old rdas. It's good to be back.

Welcome back -- I don't think I remember you, but, even though my join date was when VU started, I didn't get active here till Feb 2016, so maybe you'd already gone by then?

I can sure relate to the smoking relapse though; that was going on with me, when I first joined, back in 2014; in fact I think my 1st or 2nd post was about that very thing. Harder the 2nd time, ain't it? :D

Andria

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you’re a mech lover and prefer rdta’s you might wanna take a gander at the Revolver Reloaded 2 by Atom Vapes. Copper tube mech with integrated RDTA system and not a bad little setup, especially considering you can pick up an Authentic for just $60 or an equally good clone from Fasttech for less than $15.
e683629f10ac772708cc9cd2c8020df4.jpg
25e09e63b70629050c2c5afa89130692.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!
Might have to check that out. I mostly use my mechs at home with an rda. Mostly regulated with an rdta or subtank, when I'm out and about. Just easier, and I drive a lot for my job.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome back -- I don't think I remember you, but, even though my join date was when VU started, I didn't get active here till Feb 2016, so maybe you'd already gone by then?

I can sure relate to the smoking relapse though; that was going on with me, when I first joined, back in 2014; in fact I think my 1st or 2nd post was about that very thing. Harder the 2nd time, ain't it? :D

Andria
I actually tried to start again a few times unsuccessfully, not sure what changed, but this time it stuck again. It was easy this time.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your moniker looks familiar ... did you use the same one on a different forum by chance?

VU Sponsors