Become a Patron!

I'm sorry everyone...

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So my brother is getting walked all over and I won't allow it. I'm being the bigger person and leaving for a while. I don't know when I'll be back. But it seems like the mature thing to do instead of fighting with a staff member (Weird since I was here first) but, farewell everyone. It's been a good year and a half.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello again. From what l have read the staff member did not disrespect your brother, just following VU rules that's all. I and everyone who read your post understood what your were referring to.
Just remember a lot of people care and understand what you are going through. So if you need to talk at any point we are always here for the good times and bad.
Take care<3

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my brother is getting walked all over and I won't allow it. I'm being the bigger person and leaving for a while. I don't know when I'll be back. But it seems like the mature thing to do instead of fighting with a staff member (Weird since I was here first) but, farewell everyone. It's been a good year and a half.
Quitter

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I read that as a sign not to quit.
Keep a stiff upper lip..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
who is your brother.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@creeperfan5236 get Whiskey to close this thread too. My fear is that it may become unhelpful to you. For future post regarding your grief/brother's passing perhaps post in Whiskey's Corner.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait, you took a mod editing out a drug reference as walking all over your brother and that's why you're leaving?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me see the policies. I don't understand why you cannot close a thread if a user requests it
No written policy , Admin ultimately decides what threads are to be closed outside of the hardware area. If you would like this thread closed, by all means, pm an admin with the request.

VU Sponsors