Become a Patron!

I'm super new so please forgive me :)

So we got these Matrix sub ohm (pens?) and they came all pre set up with everything we needed. The guy told us how to prime the atomizer ( is that what its called?? lol) And everything went fin, until about a wk into it they started leaking out of the bottom airflow hole (yes we had the all the O-rings still and everything was put together right). Now in doing my own research, what I could find anyway, it seemed like those particular tanks were known for that and there wasn't much to do about it. So then I decided to order new tanks, a different kind, the Aspire Atlantis 2. So basically I just was wondering about the coils, the ones that came with the original set up say .6 (30-80w) the new ones say .3 (70-80w) and .5 (20-30w). Are those safe to use with the battery I have? It doesn't say anything on it except Matrix High Voltage, I don't even know if that matters. BUT, that's why I need some help :( I don't wanna do anything dangerous by setting up the wrong thing!!
Thank you all for your time and sorry if I sound dumb in all this hahahaha

Yes that is the battery! OK thanks!! And I wasn't sure what to call the whole set up so sorry about that. What should I refer to it as from now on lol

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I consider it to be a regulated mod, due to build in electronics, providing the 40W output power. However, it's not a VW (variable wattage) device, since it has a consistent 40W output only. With a VW device, the user can select the power he wants to use. Which gives a VW device an edge, 'cause some juice might like different power for better flavor.

VU Sponsors