Become a Patron!

In Stock- Homai 30W captain box mod - $24.8

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
30w captain box mod in stock now, usd24.8/set

5-30w, 0.3-3.0ohm, 3.3-4.2V, OLED display, spring loaded 510 thread, replaceable 18650 battery, zinc alloy material, Black/silver/blue/pink 4 colors optional.

Sample order and OEM order are all available.

Welcome to contact:
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shirley.xiao.180
Homai captain box mod - usd24.8.jpg

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
l1d5b.jpg

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's more powerful than K box. LOL
Did you test your 30 watt chip against the kangertech 40 watt chip in the Kbox?

Is this a cunning attempt on your part to bewilder me with your outstanding mathematical skills?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I still like the box as you can adjust to what power you want and not whats been "pre selected" for you, just not the 50 dollars to have it shipped. :(...even 25 dollars would be too much for shipping. :(...if you could ship for 10 dollars they might sell

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still like the box as you can adjust to what power you want and not whats been "pre selected" for you, just not the 50 dollars to have it shipped. :(...even 25 dollars would be too much for shipping. :(...if you could ship for 10 dollars they might sell

Thank you so much for supporting our products! How about this, i send you one free 18650 mechanical mod torchlight battery as gift. Then you can get one 30w box mod and one mechanical battery with 50 dollars. So competitive.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got to admit, this is one of your best looking mods, and I actually think it looks better than the k-box, mods like this is much better than wolfs and bears ;)

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got to admit, this is one of your best looking mods, and I actually think it looks better than the k-box, mods like this is much better than wolfs and bears ;)

Thank you for kindly supporting. We will do much more good products later. :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You need a supplier with free shipping or much lower shipping cost...or someone in the U.S.A. to carry your product who will not make the price too high....The shipping is too much...i dont use mechanical mod but thank you for the offer.

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You need a supplier with free shipping or much lower shipping cost...or someone in the U.S.A. to carry your product who will not make the price too high....The shipping is too much...i dont use mechanical mod but thank you for the offer.

Anyway, thank you for your supporting. There will be some USA suppliers quickly. :)

VU Sponsors