Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
IN STOCK NOW! – Koh Gen Do Pure Cotton – Wicking – $12

Koh Gen Do Pure Organic Japanese Cotton for Wicking

THE HARD COPY:

Been having a hard time getting your hands on the Koh Gen Do cottom rebuilders are so excited about? So were we! It was out of stock more than it was in stock!

This blogger was finally able to try it out thanks to ‘VapingDave’, who was kind enough to source some in the USA and send it to Canada (thanks Dave!!)…. but now we’ve got sources in both Canada and the USA that have it IN STOCK NOW!

Koh Gen Do Pure Cotton is a pure, certified organic in Japan, unbleached, chemical and pesticide free, long-fiber cotton pad, ideal for use as wicking material

Check out our sources:

#1: Canadian Supplier – $13 CAD – BACK IN STOCK!! HURRY!!

#2: American Supplier – $12 USD – BACK IN STOCK!! HURRY!!

#3: American Supplier – $12 USD – in stock! FREE SHIPPING

#4: Supplier Ships ANYWHERE – $12 USD – Preorder: stock expected Dec.31

#5: American Supplier – $12 USD – in stock, limit of 1 per customer! UPS (USPS available by phone)

$12 USD per box of 60 pads

I have been looking all around for KGD cotton without being extorted by B&M shops here in the states and this is the cheapest I have been able to find online right now. They are selling multiple packs of the 80 pad bags for about the same price as the 60 count. With free shipping, I decided to try the 3 bag option. Anyone find it cheaper? Will follow up when I get it! lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141506038237?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

VU Sponsors