Become a Patron!

Inawera Shisha Strawberry, finally got !!!! Now what :)

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So like the title says, finally got it and now what do I do with it.

I see a lot of recipes and they sound good, but what Id like to end up with is a clean, light true fresh strawberry taste.

What Im thinking is just mixing up a 30ml bottle at 2% and seeing where I go from there.
Thinking a tad of lemon Sicily and maybe some sour? I know a lot of people say that to get a good single flavor liquid many times needs some other flavors to enhance and help it.

I want it to be as close to a dark , red not overly sweet, but slightly tart strawberry.

Any suggestions and recommendations are appreciated.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any suggestions and recommendations are appreciated.

I'd also recommend just trying 2% stand alone first.
If this isn't the type of Strawberry you like stand alone there's not much you can do to fix it.
Other than maybe mixing other Strawberries in with it.
But I'd only make 10-15ml to test it and it should be pretty much a shake & vape.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will definately do about 15ml using a 30ml bottle to have enough room for shaking and room to add more flavor or more PG/VG to fine tune :)

Will update later with my findings.

Ive been doing a simple pineapple strawberry with flavor apprentice flavors for a couple years, its been good and light,but I think Im burnt out on fruits. Ive heard the Shisha strawberry by INW is supposed to one of the best. This will be my last try.

I will stick to my "brain freeze" mints and tobaccos if this does not work out.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will definately do about 15ml using a 30ml bottle to have enough room for shaking and room to add more flavor or more PG/VG to fine tune :)

Will update later with my findings.

Ive been doing a simple pineapple strawberry with flavor apprentice flavors for a couple years, its been good and light,but I think Im burnt out on fruits. Ive heard the Shisha strawberry by INW is supposed to one of the best. This will be my last try.

I will stick to my "brain freeze" mints and tobaccos if this does not work out.

@Mykreign posted a great recipe recently called Red, White, and Blueberry.... it uses shisha strawberry, along with TFA Blueberry Extra; it's very light, and very tasty!!!

There's a thread around here by that name, Red, White and Blueberry...

Andria

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've mostly used Shish Straw in my richer recipies as it has a great jammy note to me, but I do use it in one of my favorite fruity summer vapes.

Strawberry Kiwi
Shisha Straw.... .75%
FA Kiwi .... 1%
Inwa Kactus. ... .12%

Hope this helps

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well so far Ive got a 2% mix sitting on my shelf.
Told myself Id not touch it till I finished all my other fruity liquids, they are almost all done. I have way too many bottles sitting around almost all done taking up space.

I thought the aroma was a bit strong, but today I picked up some boxes of fresh perfectly ripe strawberries and the aroma is exact. Its been so long since I tasted a strawberry that had a fragrance, looked picture perfect and tasted good.

Im thinking Im just going to throw the almost done bottles of liquid down the toilet. Heck with it. I want to try the INW strawberry.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well so far Ive got a 2% mix sitting on my shelf.
Told myself Id not touch it till I finished all my other fruity liquids, they are almost all done. I have way too many bottles sitting around almost all done taking up space.

I thought the aroma was a bit strong, but today I picked up some boxes of fresh perfectly ripe strawberries and the aroma is exact. Its been so long since I tasted a strawberry that had a fragrance, looked picture perfect and tasted good.

Im thinking Im just going to throw the almost done bottles of liquid down the toilet. Heck with it. I want to try the INW strawberry.

I wouldn't use anything except shisha strawberry; none of the rest of it has any taste! :giggle: And shisha strawberry tastes just the way it smells -- back when BCF was BCV, their description of it was right on the money: "like sweet strawberries dipped in sugar". Exactamundo!

Today I was vaping some of my own version, slightly altered, of that Red, White and Blueberry that I mentioned; that's some really good stuff! I need to go bump that thread again, since we're about to go into the red, white ande blue holiday. :D

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks AndriaD, you are the one that put the Shisha in my head....
I still have not tasted it. guess Im worried I will be disappointed somehow, Im weird and and I know it.

I saw that description above and the part about "dipped in sugar" worries me that it will be too sweet.

I will see if I try it tonight :)

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I finally tasted it, and its GOOD !!!. I mixed at 2% and its perfect. I used to use the TFA and it was pretty good, maybe a bit sweeter, but this is just right. I can see adding a touch of lemon Sicily and some koolada for a nice enhancement.

The INW Shisha Strawberry will now be a permanent item in my flavor box. Has anyone ever used any of the the other Shisha flavors ?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I finally tasted it, and its GOOD !!!. I mixed at 2% and its perfect. I used to use the TFA and it was pretty good, maybe a bit sweeter, but this is just right. I can see adding a touch of lemon Sicily and some koolada for a nice enhancement.

The INW Shisha Strawberry will now be a permanent item in my flavor box. Has anyone ever used any of the the other Shisha flavors ?

I recently tried the Shisha Vanilla, which is also very popular, and it's really good -- not a custard flavor AT ALL, like so many of the others, but a nice rich true vanilla flavor -- one of my favorite flavors EVER. I used some in my cherry-vanilla pipe tobacco, instead of vanilla swirl, and it turned out really good. :)

I've got the shisha bilberry (blueberry), and it's not bad, but it's kinda like the flavor of blueberry fruit n grain bars, not fresh blueberries, but cooked or baked -- still, not bad at all. I could see using it, along with some TFA blueberry extra, in maybe a blueberry muffin mix.

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So like the title says, finally got it and now what do I do with it.

I mix some (@8%) for 2 friends. They tell me "for depth of flavor" add 1-1.5% INW Pitaya (Dragon fruit). YMMV

Ron
---
Sent using 100% recycled electrons

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The dragonfruit is something Ive been tempted to try, but WOW, 8% . Passion fruit is combined with strawberries alot. Might have to try some little extras.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Shisha Orange and Shisha Banana are fantastic but stay away from Shisha Pineapple. :blech:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shisha Vanilla is pretty good IMO.

But many other INW flavors not Shisha are good too.
Like:
INW Biscuit
INW Peach
INW Mango
etc.

You liked their peach??? I thought it was horrible. It was like, a whole basket of peach *skins*, left out in the sun for a day or two; almost rotting. I figured peeps from Poland don't really know from peaches, since those are warm-climate trees. And warm-climate, Poland definitely AIN'T! :giggle:

'Course, TFA's peach tasted like perfume, so I still haven't found a decent peach flavor. Good thing I'm not really in love with that flavor... which I realize is pretty weird for a GA native. :giggle:

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You liked their peach??? I thought it was horrible.

I like it mixed at 4% single flavor and it's my favorite of the 3 peach flavors I've tried. Heck, my e-aromat order last month came with a 100ml bottle of it.

Ron
---
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Suess

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like it mixed at 4% single flavor and it's my favorite of the 3 peach flavors I've tried. Heck, my e-aromat order last month came with a 100ml bottle of it.

I just thought INW's peach tasted more like rotting peaches than fresh ones, so I figured, by the time peaches GET to Poland, that must be how they taste.

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just thought INW's peach tasted more like rotting peaches than fresh ones, so I figured, by the time peaches GET to Poland, that must be how they taste.

Andria

INW Peach does taste like a juicy ripe peach to me. I can understand how some might find them over ripe.

They grow peaches in Poland, so I don't know how far they travel.

Ron
----
https://gain.fas.usda.gov/Recent GAIN Publications/Stone Fruit Annual_Madrid_EU-28_8-19-2016.pdf

Poland In 2016 production of peaches is forecast at 9,600 MT, (Metric Tons) 3 percent lower than in the last year. In the last 2 years peach orchards area diminished to 2,500 hectares or 7.4 percent decline.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
INW Peach does taste like a juicy ripe peach to me. I can understand how some might find them over ripe.

They grow peaches in Poland, so I don't know how far they travel.

Ron
----
https://gain.fas.usda.gov/Recent GAIN Publications/Stone Fruit Annual_Madrid_EU-28_8-19-2016.pdf

Poland In 2016 production of peaches is forecast at 9,600 MT, (Metric Tons) 3 percent lower than in the last year. In the last 2 years peach orchards area diminished to 2,500 hectares or 7.4 percent decline.

Maybe that's how they taste when grown that far north. I live in GA, and while pretty much every-other road in or near Atlanta is called "peachtree something-or-other", there really aren't any "production" peaches grown north of about Macon -- the winters are too cold, necessitating stringent measures to protect the trees. I know that some "regular folks" do have peach trees on their property, and they do produce fruit, but those trees have to be CAREFULLY tended in the winter, which just isn't terribly feasible for a "big Ag" crop.

Poland having fewer acres in peach production seems rather counter to the whole "global warming" scare, doesn't it? :giggle: Calling Chicken Little... ;)

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Poland having fewer acres in peach production seems rather counter to the whole "global warming" scare, doesn't it? :giggle: Calling Chicken Little... ;)

Andria

That does sound counter. I'd speculate reduced production in Poland might be more due from cheaper priced imports from other EU countries like Spain

Ron
---
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."- Marcus Aurelius

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some a while back. I thought it was alright. Mostly I wasted it not knowing how to blend it with anything. Right now I'm loving a 3:1 ratio of TFA-StrawberryRipe and CAP-SweetStrawberry. Got more Shisha Strawberry on the way. I will have another go at it with a little more experience.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Andria

Well I do mix it with other flavors so...
And a bud of mine at work liked it way better after a month; thought it was nasty fresh.

VU Sponsors