woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone got this or checked it out? If so, what do you think of it?

I started vaping in June of this year using a Halo Triton system and quickly moved into sub-ohm tanks and mods. I tried to get my wife to switch but it hasn't taken so I was intrigued by this mod. I'm considering getting her one to try with NET juices to get as close to her Marlboro Gold 100's as I can. If it will work with NET juices I may get one myself for an easy out and about mod. I've had good luck with the Innokin tanks and the couple of reviews I've seen indicate this would be a very good MTL mod. Any and all feedback is welcome. :confused::D:D

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw Brian's review on The Vapor Chronicles, (youtube) and he had nothing but good things to say about it. I would get a juice with at least 12 mg nic with this device, or even 18 if you want a satisfying vape. At $29.00, looks like a great deal. The t-18 is for MTL use.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw Brian's review on The Vapor Chronicles, (youtube) and he had nothing but good things to say about it. I would get a juice with at least 12 mg nic with this device, or even 18 if you want a satisfying vape. At $29.00, looks like a great deal. The t-18 is for MTL use.
What about PG/VG ratio? 1.5 ohms @ 14 watts would seem to be very harsh with a higher PG NET but I just don't know and I don't know how max VG would work in this unit.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The coil is almost exactly like the Iclear 30s coils which have large juice holes and a ton of cotton on/in them. High VG should not be an issue. I use 18mg in my Nautilus Mini's 70/30 vg-pg, and works awesome, just have to change coils every 2-3 weeks.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK so the high VG should be fine, which is good. Some of the NETS I'm looking at are just the opposite @ 30/70 vg-pg. I had tried some of my Halo juice (high PG) in an Aspire Triton tank, 1.8 ohm coil, 10 watts and wow was it harsh. Seems like I'll have a worse problem with this mod with a 1.5 ohm coil and fixed 14 watts. Should I look for another source with high(er) VG or will the NETS be milder?

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes it is the juice(IMO). Since it is a set wattage device, the tank that comes with this unit works better with certain flavors/nic levels/pg-vg ratios. Try another flavor or brand of juice and see if you get a better vape.

VU Sponsors