Become a Patron!

Innokin MVP20

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was kind of Meh until I read these parts:

The iTaste MVP20W now has a high quality flush 510 spring loaded connection that is designed to connect perfectly with all standard 510 tanks. An EGO thread adapter is packaged with the MVP20W so you can also vape with great tanks like new Gladius-Mars.

Yay!!!

The iTaste MVP20W is smarter with a 32-bit ARM microprocessor

Wow. I know an ARM Dev for Linux...this could get interesting if it accepts updates and/or patches.... ;)

Bigger 2600mah battery doesn't hurt either.

Wonder if it will have the same MSRP as the older models when they came out?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have heard of a version coming out that features a replaceable 18650 battery and will be 30 watts.

That will get my interest.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have heard of a version coming out that features a replaceable 18650 battery and will be 30 watts.

That will get my interest.

Yup same here.. I guess they are supposed to be making 3 different versions all with different prices.. which i think is a smart move - make a device that fits all types of vapers and still make them affordable.. Really applaud innokin for taking the time to listen to the community!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
same here, i think thats the link i posted in post #3

Sometimes I just go by memory (bad as it is) rather than looking up older post :)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i want that green colored one! i hope these drop before xmas - gives me an excuse to order one lol

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
no lol i mean post #3 in this thread

And thats what I meant. My memory is bad but not so bad that I didn't remember reading it here.

Now after I take more meds, I just may have to go back to post #3:D

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
So is this "technically" the MVP 3.0 that everyone has been waiting for, or are they going to come out with different versions?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they are priced like the iStick, these things will fly out of the warehouses.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So is this "technically" the MVP 3.0 that everyone has been waiting for, or are they going to come out with different versions?
looks like the 20w and 30w will be separate. hard to believe they would release the new MVP completely without evolv, so maybe they only did one version with them

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok the suspense is killing me, how much. I heard somewhere that it's going to be like $90. Hope not because I'll just get a 20W istick if that's the case.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These will be in the $50.00 range is what i heard but will quickly come down in price like the 2.0's did . I won't buy a non replaceable battery model of anything anymore , too many cheap replaceable battery mods out there to make it worth it.

At least the MVP's will retain the superior signal quality that made them able to provide such a great vape . Premium model coming soon.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The MVP20 missed the boat with a retail price of $69.99, Way over priced compared to other devices in the same size and wattage range.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The MVP20 missed the boat with a retail price of $69.99, Way over priced compared to other devices in the same size and wattage range.

Agreed but it will come down , i think the 2.0 was around the same price when released . It will still sell like crazy.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
45.00 at fasttech and it's been out for a while now.. lol..
i had one this time last year.. lasted me about a month till i upgraded to mechs..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed but it will come down , i think the 2.0 was around the same price when released . It will still sell like crazy.

exactly.. the 2's were 80-90$ for the kit when they first dropped.. and people paid that no problem.. I see this selling out regardless of the price when they first drop.. I bet the MVP is the highest selling mod over the past year or so

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they are priced like the iStick, these things will fly out of the warehouses.
They wont be knowing Innokins history of overpricing I will bet they charge an arm and leg for these I may be wrong but if anyone is a betting man I will take the bet that it will start no lower than 39.99 closer to 49.99 or higher

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
exactly.. the 2's were 80-90$ for the kit when they first dropped.. and people paid that no problem.. I see this selling out regardless of the price when they first drop.. I bet the MVP is the highest selling mod over the past year or so

Not sure they will sell out but they will sell due to the mods stellar reputation , i doubt the MVP was the highest seller in 2014 but i don't think there's any question that it has been in the top two or three highest selling mods of all time.

I have to look really really hard to find any negative reviews for it , everywhere you read about it people universally love it to death , it's one of the very few items that i have seen that gets that kind of acclaim no matter where you read about it .

The negative reviews i have seen for it are usually from people that thought you could sub ohm on it lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They wont be knowing Innokins history of overpricing I will bet they charge an arm and leg for these I may be wrong but if anyone is a betting man I will take the bet that it will start no lower than 39.99 closer to 49.99 or higher

No way you will see it for $39.99 when it's released , it will be awhile before you see it at that price , many vendors are still asking over $50.00 for the 2.0 and people still buy them. Nobody should pay over $40.00 for a 2.0 model , there are a ton of vendors who have it for around $35.00.

I can't see it providing a better vape than it already does , it has a very flat signal as is and Innokin says the new one has a better more accurate chip .

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that is pretty disappointing especially considering they will be releasing the 30 watt version as well, and if evolv is involved in that one i could see them charging $100 for it. hopefully that price can be justified in quality, features, and aesthetics

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure they will sell out but they will sell due to the mods stellar reputation , i doubt the MVP was the highest seller in 2014 but i don't think there's any question that it has been in the top two or three highest selling mods of all time.

I have to look really really hard to find any negative reviews for it , everywhere you read about it people universally love it to death , it's one of the very few items that i have seen that gets that kind of acclaim no matter where you read about it .

The negative reviews i have seen for it are usually from people that thought you could sub ohm on it lol.

yea I think the only real issues it had was the button falling off on the V1's and the firing pin not making contact on both versions.. other than that its had a pretty stellar reputation

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No way you will see it for $39.99 when it's released , it will be awhile before you see it at that price , many vendors are still asking over $50.00 for the 2.0 and people still buy them. Nobody should pay over $40.00 for a 2.0 model , there are a ton of vendors who have it for around $35.00.

I can't see it providing a better vape than it already does , it has a very flat signal as is and Innokin says the new one has a better more accurate chip .
The only reason this piece of shit ever did well is brick and mortars always had them in stock and a new vaper knows no better I've had 4 they all broke and by the pics I've seen they are still using the crappy fire button. It's just another fuck by Innokin I really was hoping they would change their ways after the Gattling gun then the grenade now the same little box overpriced the SVD is the only product (mod) I have that is still working and I cannot say much bad about it IMHO this is almost as big of a fuck as the new provari IMHO and that's all I got da say bout dat

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone will have an opinion I know... but of the many people I know of that has a MVP v2 ( about 20 ), several have more than one and all of them love it and are not having issues. Of course of those, I also know where they got them from and I'm certain they were genuine and not fakes or clones.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only reason this piece of shit ever did well is brick and mortars always had them in stock and a new vaper knows no better I've had 4 they all broke and by the pics I've seen they are still using the crappy fire button. It's just another fuck by Innokin I really was hoping they would change their ways after the Gattling gun then the grenade now the same little box overpriced the SVD is the only product (mod) I have that is still working and I cannot say much bad about it IMHO this is almost as big of a fuck as the new provari IMHO and that's all I got da say bout dat

Can't even respond to this post , you crack me up man lol.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can't even respond to this post , you crack me up man lol.
Haha that's was the point hold on let me run and get my grenade mod Homey then let's walk around in the mall .. Hey guy over there like my grenade ? boom boom!
APU press release:
Man shot to death carrying a grenade into a mall .. It was a vaping device after forensic analysis President Obmmaz immediately bans all vaping devices .. Declares marshal law.

Haha

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Spring loaded pin is good. I want to know what the 510 threads are made of. If it's plated brass, that is not good. If it's ss that would be super good. Stainless 510 threads, sprung pin, 18650 and 30 watts would be a big win.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Spring loaded pin is good. I want to know what the 510 threads are made of. If it's plated brass, that is not good. If it's ss that would be super good. Stainless 510 threads, sprung pin, 18650 and 30 watts would be a big win.

If the premium version comes with an Evolv chip and a replaceable 18650 it will be very popular even if the price is higher than it should be when released.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Glad they ditched the ego threading and made it an adapter. Shortens the device for most users.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To add to that I'll say the other reason it sold so well it was unique at the time. Not so unique anymore. I owned one, it lasted six months. So much for it being a stellar device. I'm really surprised Innokin didn't change the design more. It will never pass the sales of the original because of so many more devices on the market that offer more for less $$$

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was kind of Meh until I read these parts:

Yay!!!

Wow. I know an ARM Dev for Linux...this could get interesting if it accepts updates and/or patches.... ;)

Bigger 2600mah battery doesn't hurt either.

Wonder if it will have the same MSRP as the older models when they came out?
Yeah but a 32bit ARM processor is so ancient it has crust that is not saying much :)

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The current top end home/business processors used today are 64bit... the 32bit processors are just a step back from that. These may not be the top end for computers or smartphones now but we aren't talking about those... these are single purpose devices and only need a handful of processes to potentially provide a rich set of options and features.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To add to that I'll say the other reason it sold so well it was unique at the time. Not so unique anymore. I owned one, it lasted six months. So much for it being a stellar device. I'm really surprised Innokin didn't change the design more. It will never pass the sales of the original because of so many more devices on the market that offer more for less $$$

Thats what you make your judgment on , that it lasted 6 months FOR YOU? C, mon man. All mine have lasted for over a year and there is no drop off in performance that i can see.

Of course you need to follow a charging routine and not just charge it when it hits yellow and then take it off the charger when it hits green , charge it early and often it will last much longer .

I tried to bring up how long an item lasts will tell you it's quality in another thread about another device and was told that has nothing to do about it's perceived value , i think it does so i agree with you there but making a judgment on one experience is as worthless as getting one bad clone and saying all clones are the same .

You know better. You don't like it , fine, but to discount thousands of other who say it is , well, is ridiculous.

The current top end home/business processors used today are 64bit... the 32bit processors are just a step back from that. These may not be the top end for computers or smartphones now but we aren't talking about those... these are single purpose devices and only need a handful of processes to potentially provide a rich set of options and features.

It's a disposable device , maybe the premium version will have better , bottom line is if it's better than the previous , which could do no wrong in many people eyes, it's a winner for sure.

NurseErin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I'm excited, regardless of what else is on the market!! I have two MVP 2's that have both lasted over a year & in my opinion still perform as well as they did on day 1. I still use them daily right next to & along with my so called better devices. It's the only device I have more than one of & still the device I recommend to new vapors. Just show me where to order please. I'm also curious as to what other devices have the same quality as my MVP for the same price?? Certainly not the istick and from my searching I've yet to find one. Yes I have better but they also cost over a $100 & considering the MVP is less than $50 I'm not believing there is better for that price on the market today.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone will have an opinion I know... but of the many people I know of that has a MVP v2 ( about 20 ), several have more than one and all of them love it and are not having issues. Of course of those, I also know where they got them from and I'm certain they were genuine and not fakes or clones.

It's very difficult to find negative reviews on it , when everyone told me to get one a long time ago , i had to do my research and no matter where i read about it i was just blown away by the love.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Their referring to the MVP premium version , not the iPV , i won't touch anything from P4U because of their atrocious warranty partner "ASMODUS" . I have to send in my iPV 35 watt because it died after a month but ASMODUS is so bad i'm putting it off for now.

Since ASMODUS lied and will not abide by their written warranty terms, every time you send in a device for a repair it's like paying an extra $30.00 for the device.

They implemented an administrative fee , are making you pay shipping both ways now .

They take months to get it back to you and refused to abide by the one year warranty on some devices , they changed it to 6 months and will no doubt try to cut it even shorter .

When directly confronted about it they say thats our new policy and if you don't like it tough (no joke) . P4U refused to do anything and even make a statement about it.

F - P4U

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm excited, regardless of what else is on the market!! I have two MVP 2's that have both lasted over a year & in my opinion still perform as well as they did on day 1. I still use them daily right next to & along with my so called better devices. It's the only device I have more than one of & still the device I recommend to new vapors. Just show me where to order please. I'm also curious as to what other devices have the same quality as my MVP for the same price?? Certainly not the istick and from my searching I've yet to find one. Yes I have better but they also cost over a $100 & considering the MVP is less than $50 I'm not believing there is better for that price on the market today.

I have more powerful mods but the MVP provides such an outstanding vape i still use mine pretty often . Thats what basically sold me on it , i kept reading peoples reviews saying that even though they have much more expensive devices they still prefer their MVP lol.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Cool. They got right of that silly looking adapter/collar.

VU Sponsors