Become a Patron!

Innokin Scion Coils

runxdancexfly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello! Got my boyfriend to stop smoking and join me on the cloudy side. He purchased a Innokin Oceanus kit that comes with the Scion tank and it also includes an RTA deck. Wooo! Well he burned his coil pretty quick and the local vape shops dont have replacements and say that it looks similar to a baby beast coil. Has anyone tried that? I'd hate to buy that and it be for nothing. I set him up with the RTA, but it its leaking pretty bad.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello! Got my boyfriend to stop smoking and join me on the cloudy side. He purchased a Innokin Oceanus kit that comes with the Scion tank and it also includes an RTA deck. Wooo! Well he burned his coil pretty quick and the local vape shops dont have replacements and say that it looks similar to a baby beast coil. Has anyone tried that? I'd hate to buy that and it be for nothing. I set him up with the RTA, but it its leaking pretty bad.
The beast won't fit. myvaporstore.com is my favorite place to buy coils for my scion as they are cheaper than any other place I looked. Hope this helps and I hope he enjoys that scion!!! I know I love the Freaking hell out of mine! I have two!

runxdancexfly

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The beast won't fit. myvaporstore.com is my favorite place to buy coils for my scion as they are cheaper than any other place I looked. Hope this helps and I hope he enjoys that scion!!! I know I love the Freaking hell out of mine! I have two!

Great! Thank you!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

VU Sponsors