Become a Patron!

Innokin SVD 2.0 is out using the Evolv 20w Evolv Experience™ Microchip

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How the hell did I miss this... hmmm

http://www.vaporbeast.com/innokin-itaste-svd-2-0.html?acc=c9f0f895fb98ab9159f51fd0297e236d

Looks like a upside down vamo mixed with a lavatube with a oddball mod made by me when I have overvaped

Innokin-iTaste-SVD-2.jpg

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought that was announced a few months ago , maybe it wasn't available till now .

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I was away last month on vacation and the month before I was Abducted so I guess I am out of it :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love my old SVD mod, but no way I'd buy that thing. Looks like shit IMO.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I was away last month on vacation and the month before I was Abducted so I guess I am out of it :)

Dang , abducted , hate when that happens , hope your OK man.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yup , looks like a device that belongs in a bedside drawer within easy reach of one beastly looking woman.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah my GF's SVD is still ticking I see her with it every one in a while
but you said it best.. Let me add to that.. It sucks just like the Grenade mod and the Gattling gun mod and IMHO when the MVP 3.0 every appears
it will such as well unless they fix that fucked up fire button... maybe this time they will make it look like a mouse trap.. god knows those people are really messed up over there... Innokin has gone mad :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
$100 for that thing. wow.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, one of the most confounding things here is that Innokin, who is widely regarded for several excellent products, decides to make their first DNA device look like a VV mod from 2012. For a $100 mod, it LOOKS cheap.

I'm sure it's probably nice and all, but the last thing I need is another damned tube. The older SVD has that "sonic screwdriver" character and is solid as hell. IDK, why couldn't they just expand on that already popular platform?

Has Phil gotten one to review yet? I'd just love to see that review... ;)

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, one of the most confounding things here is that Innokin, who is widely regarded for several excellent products, decides to make their first DNA device look like a VV mod from 2012. For a $100 mod, it LOOKS cheap.

I'm sure it's probably nice and all, but the last thing I need is another damned tube. The older SVD has that "sonic screwdriver" character and is solid as hell. IDK, why couldn't they just expand on that already popular platform?

Well, if it's go an Evolve DNA chip in it, Phil will have a hard on for it.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Well, if it's go an Evolve DNA chip in it, Phil will have a hard on for it.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

ahhhh, freaking posting system.....triple posted.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If Innokin can keep the price reasonable while using Evolves boards they will do well imo, but that can be very tricky .

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't mind it, but then again, I prefer tube mods, and I took a break from vaping in 2012. :p

I loved my old SVDs, but the old signal was horrid (buzzing and burning at low wattage). Does anyone know if the signal that this one sends out is any higher-frequency?

I don't know whether to get one of these, a Sigelei 20 or 30, or a P3 and put my current ProVari Mini on standby.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a DNA 20,the signal is DC-DC, no PWM.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, it is the new and improved version with the DNA20 chip and a load of "Fugly" thrown in at no extra charge:rolleyes:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm kinda thinking 2015 will be the year the mod makers shrink their mods down and add bells and whistles. The high watt mods you can jump start you car with will only have a select, small audience compared to the rest of the vaping world. If the FDA and Government crack down and states begin to go batshit crazy with taxes, the rush to get a mod will outstrip any supply in the system. I'm building up my nic reserve bit by bit in the freezer, but I DIY anyway...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that is one ugly mod.. and the asking price is insane.. Innokin really needs to step it up this year..

VU Sponsors