Become a Patron!

Interested in RBA

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The difference is flavor and vapor. An RDA when properly coiled and wicked produces superb flavor compared to a tank. The sub-tanks have gotten really great with flavor over the past year, but nothing beats the flavor of an RDA in my mind.
This sounds exactly like something I would write, to the word:)

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know it's kind of a pity that the younger generation of vapers can go immediately to these really banging ass attys and tanks right out of the gate,and not have to deal with the IGO s and the AGA-Ts and the rsst and all the other clunky crap that came before......that stuff was so unforgiving it forced you to polish your coil building and wick building and coil placement skills.....now especially with all these regulated mods building isn't as important as it used to be.
Had an Aga-T a while back but I still remember how annoying it was to master.
Modern RBAs are plug and play compared to it:)
I wouldn't recommend it to any novice builder.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had an Aga-T a while back but I still remember how annoying it was to master.
Modern RBAs are plug and play compared to it:)
I wouldn't recommend it to any novice builder.
that's the whole point though..it sort of forced you to understand how to build..the better your skills got the better the vape you got...it made you more indpendent to whatever crap China produced,and it was responsible for alot of innovation.....all you need was some wire and knowldege and you could build any vape you wanted....getting thrown into the deep end of the pool is not neccesarily bad.

Last edited:

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Get a cheap dripper, master that before you start trying to coil and wick tanks. You will thank me when you are not throwinh away tanks of juice because you havent mastered wicking yet.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes and no. Some flavors are not Genny friendly, but the same can be said about RDA's. I still use my Zen Genny and a Saturn.
which juices would those be? personally I've never tasted a juice in a dripper that wasn't better in a genny....the creamy stuff is good in drippers,but if there are any fruit notes with it they don't come out as well, and I can get creamy flavor to come out better in a genny if I use a cermic wick. drippers seem to meld flavors together and the notes don't pop out, they become a single enity altogether...whereas gennys tend to pop every note out.....I've never heard of the Saturn genisis....do you mean the Satburn?..typo?...never cared for the Sat..the draw was just to tight....and I was too much of a coward to drill it out....

Last edited:

VU Sponsors