Become a Patron!

Interesting app for all you that mix juice

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't mix my self but I was looking around and found a mixing .apk in the stuff I dled the other day. It is called E-liquid calculatetor on the Android market . But I can't up load it until I change the extension to something other than .apk .

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I am confused. If you downloaded it from the android market why can't you load it??? Changing the extension to something other than .apk makes it invisible to the OS. That is how we used to disable apps before there was the ability to do so. usually change the extension to .bat

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was going to upload it here to get some input as to whether it was actually accurate . But I can't because .apk files are not allowed. There seems to be some discussion as to the accuracy of some of these mixing apps and Ithought that this would be the place to find out if there aany good . B.T.W these are Android apps .

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was going to upload it here to get some input as to whether it was actually accurate . But I can't because .apk files are not allowed. There seems to be some discussion as to the accuracy of some of these mixing apps and Ithought that this would be the place to find out if there aany good .

I would not upload an app here. Not sure about specific rules here but on the tech forums I am on uploading an app for side loading is a big no-no. Best to just link to the app in the market and let people download and try themselves.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oops I just realized that in the other part of the forums this thread all ready exists...
Could a Mod please delete this thread

neotrin2000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I posted in the Chocolate thread as well, but this also doesn't contain a recipe. For myself, I would much prefer to keep this section only for recipes. Reason being is that if we don't, it will become like so many other "Recipe" sections in other forums that start off containing a lot of recipes but then slowly turns into a place we have to weed through just to find 1.

That being said tho, I totally support people posting in a recipes thread if they mixed and liked the recipe. Example if there was a recipe for apple pie, and someone mixed it and liked it, then they post in the apple pie thread saying as such.

Galaxyrider

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was suggested the "E Juice Me Up Calculator" Its worked well for me.

http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

Its a PC app, and has worked flawlessly for me.

VU Sponsors