Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered mine who has one and what do you think

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first one was a Heatvape Invader Mini v1. I loved that one so much I bought two more (v2). I even had one tank totally leak all of the ejuice out (boy is that a rare thing to happen) on one of my Invader Mini. No big deal, just rinse under the sink and paper towel it dry and just use normally. These things are great and even temperature control works great.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have one and I have to tell you I really like it.

Actually it is in my grubby hands right now with a Lemo II on top as I write this.

One thing that is going to surprise you is how heavy the thing is. But in a day or so of constant use, you don't really notice it much.

It has all the bells and whistles and like Bill just said, easy to clean.

This morning before my eyes weren't fully open, I was filling my Lemo and spilled some liquid.

No problem. I just closed the air slot at the bottom and put the whole rig under the faucet and dried with a paper towel.

Have charged batteries and a full topper waiting for it to arrive.

You are really going to dig it!

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one and I have to tell you I really like it.

Actually it is in my grubby hands right now with a Lemo II on top as I write this.

One thing that is going to surprise you is how heavy the thing is. But in a day or so of constant use, you don't really notice it much.

It has all the bells and whistles and like Bill just said, easy to clean.

This morning before my eyes weren't fully open, I was filling my Lemo and spilled some liquid.

No problem. I just closed the air slot at the bottom and put the whole rig under the faucet and dried with a paper towel.

Have charged batteries and a full topper waiting for it to arrive.

You are really going to dig it!

I've been eyeing this little guy for a bit now...
and from what I've seen and read it looks like it would be a great on-the-job and outdoor on-the-go Beater Rig that will still hit hard and be portable.
As you know RJ, I just bought both of the new Kanger Kits.
I thought for sure that the white version was going to fall into this category, as I didn't like nearly as much as I like the black one...but damn it that little white pisser grew on me! I now like it just as much as the black and don't want to Jack either of them up now. Ugh!
But this guy looks like the one that I could easily not worry about.

There's a few things Maybe you could answer first though.
Temp control.
None of my mods (4 total) are temp controlled.
I'm not familiar with it and don't even know what it's for.
Could you briefly explain?
And I know I don't HAVE to use it, but Does having that capability make the user menu a pain in the ass to navigate when you're not going to use it like that?

I saw a review from P. Bastardo and he was really not liking the threading on the battery cap. Is it really as hard as he claimed to get that cap back on with the battery installed? He was also complaining about the top cap. Right now I'd probably only be using this with my Kanger Subtank Mini's and a slight possibility of Nautilus Mini's. Any known issues with those?

Also....
How is the stability of this Mod standing on a flat surface?
It looks like the only contact point would be that small round battery cap.
Does that make for a wobbly Mod?
Sure the Mod can withstand the fall but that isn't gonna help your tank any when it hits the ground! Haha.
And I'm not one that uses Vape Bands on my Tanks, so that's why I'm a little concerned.

Last but not least is the price.
$60-$70 for a Beater Mod is way to much.
I mean...look what all you get with the new Kanger Kits for $60.
Might even be smarter to buy 1 more of those to tear up right? Haha.
But I'm not in a mad rush right now either.
So I may just wait a few more months for the price to drop on this...Idk.
Have you seen any better prices?

rainidaze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep. I thought of it for one of my jobs too. I think I'll grab it after reading some positive experiences since my local shop has them for a decent price. I held one and liked how it's small yet has some heft to balance out the weight of a tank. Perfect to pocket.

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will let others address most of your questions as I only used mine for a few days before giving it to my son in law. If you don't want tc and don't need as high of wattage you can buy almost the same thing as the Dovpo e-lvt mini for less. I used mine with a subtank mini with factory ni200 coils and it worked pretty well but I bought a joyetech evic vt a couple of weeks later and it gave a performance more similar to my Yihi tc devices. The battery cap on mine sucked too, but all in all it wasn't that bad and needs to be tight to be water resistant.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, first of all, Temp Control.Yep it works but I am still learning so no comment until I do. But the device does detect NI and Titanium wire and it automatically goes to TC mode.

It also has ALL of the bells and whistles and checks the resistance of your coil in real time. AKA, if you remove your topper to fill, and you put it back on, the device will ask you if you just put on something with a new coil or is it the old one. You can also set it for left or right hand display mode.

Battery cap. Well it seems that along with a lot of Chinese made gear, the last step seems to be to have everything tightened by a freakin gorilla!

But after you get it off for the first time, it loosens up nicely. Keep in mind that it is meant to create a watertight seal so it is a bit stiffer than a lot of mods with similar battery caps but totally manageable. As in not worth bringing it up in a review.

And the battery cap fits perfectly flush with the rest of the base of the device. Add the weight of the depleted uranium or whatever the make the thing out of to the weight of an 18650 battery, if you sit it on a flat surface, it's not going ANYWHERE unless you flat out knock it off. It is very stable indeed!

I have not watched Mr. Busardo's review so I don't know what his gripe is about the top cap but I can tell you I don't have one!

The only thing I would warn you about is the weight.

But I will also tell you that the thing feels really, really good in your hand and after a day or two of constant use, you really don't notice the weight at all.

And it fits nicely in my shirt pocket!

I hope this helps you somewhat.

I almost forgot, the price. I will leave the shopping to you. Mine came from Heaven's Gifts.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yep. I thought of it for one of my jobs too. I think I'll grab it after reading some positive experiences since my local shop has them for a decent price. I held one and liked how it's small yet has some heft to balance out the weight of a tank. Perfect to pocket.

Put it in a sock and it becomes a weapon as well:D

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will let others address most of your questions as I only used mine for a few days before giving it to my son in law. If you don't want tc and don't need as high of wattage you can buy almost the same thing as the Dovpo e-lvt mini for less. I used mine with a subtank mini with factory ni200 coils and it worked pretty well but I bought a joyetech evic vt a couple of weeks later and it gave a performance more similar to my Yihi tc devices. The battery cap on mine sucked too, but all in all it wasn't that bad and needs to be tight to be water resistant.

Yeah...maybe I'll give that Dovpo another look as well.
I can't quite remember the wattage of that one but I think it was around 30w or so. With the improvement on these new Kanger Vertical Coils I'm liking to keep it around 35w-40w depending on the juice I'm using.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
There have been a couple of times that I got E-Liquid on the Invader.

I just rinse it and dry it off with a paper towel. No problem!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There have been a couple of times that I got E-Liquid on the Invader.

I just rinse it and dry it off with a paper towel. No problem!
Just don't do the "Joe QA Test" and run it through the clothes washer, but I think this mod would still work without issues, and smell like Tide afterwards.:D

Durka

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my mini. I take it to work and this beast is indestructible. I've been vaping at 500 degrees 50 watts on either smok TCT or Atlantis v2 with vaporshark nickel coils.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think they are perfect! Size snd all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Plus the Dovpo one does not have as good water resistant capabilities. If that does not interest some I understand but for work being able to resist water and dust is a plus for me.

I took a look under the top cap and it is sealed under that as well.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked at the Dovpo last night.
I think I'd be happier with the Invader Mini as well.
The price has just got to come down for ME to bite though.
I mean hell....I just got an email offer for the IPV4 for $60 with free shipping for shits sakes.
No...the IPV4 wouldnt fit the bill for a Beater Rig, but looking at price point and value its just the better buy and tells me that the Invader CAN and SHOULD come down in price for what it is.
Now if it will, who knows.
Its in a pretty Niche category, so they might be able to get away with dictating the price point for a while OR maybe FORCED to lower it for the very same reason.
I think it could really go either way with this one.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Wait for a sale. The 4th is comming up rather quickly!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Now if someone could just make a good MIL-SPEC Subtank to match with this thing.....:D:cool::D

No Subtank but I have heard there is a Protank made of steel. If you get the airflow base for them, they ain't half bad.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. Definitely will look for a sale on the 4th. If they don't have a substantial one then I'll just wait a few more months to see if they come down on their own. I wish more companies would gear a section of their development towards rugged devices. Same with phones. The pickings are always so small and not many have gotten with the program.
Sadly I think that most businesses have forgotten about the individuals that actually BUILD their empires and how they would appreciate devices that are more durable.

Unfortunately... I don't really care for the protanks.
I'll just have to wait and see if anyone ever decides to make a rugged Subtank. ;)

RJ
Any word on a Vaping Underground App in development?
I tried using taptalk but it's just complete garbage imo.

Last edited:

jkoppk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought 2 invader minis from my local Vape shop,one for me and one for my wife.Hers got a dotted screen all over like the DNA 40 does.They traded it and no issues with her second one yet. My original one died yesterday after 5 weeks. It just turned off and that was it no burned electronic smell or any thing.The also traded it and gave me another new one.We both really like the devices but I sure hope they last this time.Both that failed were the packs with the white sleeve and so is her replacement. Mine had a black sleeve and is newer I hear.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought 2 invader minis from my local Vape shop,one for me and one for my wife.Hers got a dotted screen all over like the DNA 40 does.They traded it and no issues with her second one yet. My original one died yesterday after 5 weeks. It just turned off and that was it no burned electronic smell or any thing.The also traded it and gave me another new one.We both really like the devices but I sure hope they last this time.Both that failed were the packs with the white sleeve and so is her replacement. Mine had a black sleeve and is newer I hear.
Thanks for the helpful info.
Sorry to hear that both took a dump on you though.
That makes me a little hesitant for sure.
Luckily you have a good vape shop that will back what they sell.

I recently made a purchase from an online shop that was recommended here.
(I wont say from who at this point but if the guy pisses me off any further I fully intend to inform people exactly who and how he REALLY IS)
Within the first week I noticed some obvious issues.
Spent some time documenting everything with pics and videos.
Sent it all in to him, and the same day received a short email and all it said was to contact the manufacturer about the warranty and a link to their site.
Needless to say he doesnt stand behind what hes selling and will be of no help.
He does have reasonable prices (that can also be found elsewhere ) and is quite personable on the phone...but when it came down to it his true colors came out really quickly. Just like a Cameleon

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow that is too bad jkoppk. This is the second report I have heard of dots on the screen. The other one, the guy removed the battery and dropped it back in and it has been fine since then. The only thing that I could think of about not turning back on, is the fire button has a sweet spot. Near the top of the button seems to be it. My black one (v2), if you don't click it there five times, it won't turn on. Another thing is sometimes the battery doesn't make a connection. I removed the battery cap, placed a dime facing the negative side of the battery and replaced the cap. And I don't know what happened, but after a couple of weeks it worked fine without the dime. Maybe the dime cleaned the contacts or something, I don't know? That was my first one gray (v1). The blue and black are v2. All three are doing very well today and they have become my favorite mods.

@BLACKTOOTHGRIN:
I had no trouble standing them up on a flat surface. My Vamo mods are very tippy. My Pioneer4You Seven 22 balances far better. And my Invader Mini are better yet. My desk can be bumped pretty easy even pulling out the keyboard tray. And the Invaders might wobble a bit, but hasn't ever tipped over or anything. My Seven 22 hasn't either, but that would tip over first before the Invaders.

Yes I saw the video of Phil Busardo fumble over the battery cap. Well I love Phil and all, but he can be a little clumsy at times. When new, it works best with three fingers. Two to turn the cap and one to put pressure on the center of the cap. After they get used for awhile, just two fingers does just fine.

You also asked about TC. First I love it. Ideally they say to fire the mod and the coil(s) up at room temperature. Because the mod needs to calibrate the resistance at room temperature. I so far never found any good reason why the mod has to be cool too, as that hasn't made any difference here yet. Maybe some mods are more sensitive towards this than others. But the coil(s) yes. Calibrate it while they are hot results in higher temperature than your setting. About 30ÂşF hotter in my modest testing. But I am sure it could be two or three times more off as well.

Using temperature control is very easy. The most important setting is the temperature. Between 400 to 420ÂşF to me is right between a hot and a cold vape. That is probably the best setting for someone to try at first. Watts work just like wattage mode on any mod. If you set this where you normally would vape at, that is probably a good start. Now how TC control works is that it will use wattage setting until the temp is reached and then TC automatically dials down the wattage to hold it at that temperature. If the wattage is too low, then the temperature will never be reached and it will run at whatever the wattage is set at.

You might wonder, well why not just skip TC and just run slightly lower in wattage? Ah... but besides dry hit protection, air flow also changes temperature drastically. Myself I vape both lung and mouth to lung hits. Using just wattage mode, when I vape mouth to lung... I need to lower the wattage. When I vape lung hits, I need to double or triple the wattage, due to increased airflow cooling down the coils. Thus I keep roughly the same temperature depending on how I vape.

With TC, vape anyway you like and just skip changing the wattage setting all of the time. As TC does the changing of wattage for you automatically. And what you get is a perfect vape every time. Kind of like the perfect cup of coffee every time. :)

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow that is too bad jkoppk. This is the second report I have heard of dots on the screen. The other one, the guy removed the battery and dropped it back in and it has been fine since then. The only thing that I could think of about not turning back on, is the fire button has a sweet spot. Near the top of the button seems to be it. My black one (v2), if you don't click it there five times, it won't turn on. Another thing is sometimes the battery doesn't make a connection. I removed the battery cap, placed a dime facing the negative side of the battery and replaced the cap. And I don't know what happened, but after a couple of weeks it worked fine without the dime. Maybe the dime cleaned the contacts or something, I don't know? That was my first one gray (v1). The blue and black are v2. All three are doing very well today and they have become my favorite mods.

@BLACKTOOTHGRIN:
I had no trouble standing them up on a flat surface. My Vamo mods are very tippy. My Pioneer4You Seven 22 balances far better. And my Invader Mini are better yet. My desk can be bumped pretty easy even pulling out the keyboard tray. And the Invaders might wobble a bit, but hasn't ever tipped over or anything. My Seven 22 hasn't either, but that would tip over first before the Invaders.

Yes I saw the video of Phil Busardo fumble over the battery cap. Well I love Phil and all, but he can be a little clumsy at times. When new, it works best with three fingers. Two to turn the cap and one to put pressure on the center of the cap. After they get used for awhile, just two fingers does just fine.

You also asked about TC. First I love it. Ideally they say to fire the mod and the coil(s) up at room temperature. Because the mod needs to calibrate the resistance at room temperature. I so far never found any good reason why the mod has to be cool too, as that hasn't made any difference here yet. Maybe some mods are more sensitive towards this than others. But the coil(s) yes. Calibrate it while they are hot results in higher temperature than your setting. About 30ÂşF hotter in my modest testing. But I am sure it could be two or three times more off as well.

Using temperature control is very easy. The most important setting is the temperature. Between 400 to 420ÂşF to me is right between a hot and a cold vape. That is probably the best setting for someone to try at first. Watts work just like wattage mode on any mod. If you set this where you normally would vape at, that is probably a good start. Now how TC control works is that it will use wattage setting until the temp is reached and then TC automatically dials down the wattage to hold it at that temperature. If the wattage is too low, then the temperature will never be reached and it will run at whatever the wattage is set at.

You might wonder, well why not just skip TC and just run slightly lower in wattage? Ah... but besides dry hit protection, air flow also changes temperature drastically. Myself I vape both lung and mouth to lung hits. Using just wattage mode, when I vape mouth to lung... I need to lower the wattage. When I vape lung hits, I need to double or triple the wattage, due to increased airflow cooling down the coils. Thus I keep roughly the same temperature depending on how I vape.

With TC, vape anyway you like and just skip changing the wattage setting all of the time. As TC does the changing of wattage for you automatically. And what you get is a perfect vape every time. Kind of like the perfect cup of coffee every time. :)
Hey...thanks for all that info Bill!
Now its starting to make a bit more sense to me.
Im sure theres a bit of a learning curve to it, but its probably not rocket science eh?
Definitely something I need to read up on and see if it would benefit me or not.
But its nice that more mods are including this feature so users have more control.

Right now Im pretty happy with new version of the Kanger Subtank Mini.
The new AFC keeps this thing really cool in comparison to the old version.
So TC on that tank @ 35w-40w I most likely wont need.
Or do I???
After 40w...I start getting a burnt hit.
Would TC allow me to push it to the full 50w getting a bigger deeper lung hit and avoid the burnt hit?

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received an email on the new Aspire Triton Tank this morning and Im thinking it might be a BadAss topper for this Invader Mini!

58dcd86066025502594c8be4f5bc5968.jpg

With Hollowed Out Skull Replacement
a92ccfc00d09b033edd70aed91ee7f3d.jpg

Full Specs Here:
http://www.aspirecig.com/products/triton/triton214.html

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of the toughest thing about vaping is the heat sensitivity of ejuices. I really wish manufactures could use a heat rating for ejuices. As some caramelize, burns, and cogs coils. This can lead to all sorts of problems. For experienced users, it is just annoying. For newbies, it could be the start of a nightmare. TC takes all of the guesswork out of the problem. All one has to do is to find out what temperature becomes trouble for each ejuice. Problem is now eliminated.

If you can go to 40 watts before dry hits occurs, will TC help and allow you to increase the wattage? The answer is both yes and no. A better answer is it depends on why that is happening? Is it because your air intake isn't exactly the same with every hit? Then yes, TC will account for this without a problem. If it is because of the lack of ejuice flow, then no it won't help. But loosening up the wicking would.

Btw that Aspire Triton Tank does look sharp. :cool:

poco loco

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
man I like this one but am doing ok with current equipment so will wait a month or two.

As to fragile Subtanks, man I wish you could get a cage like with the Atlantis, or a solid steel tube. I broke 3 glasses in one day once before I started wrapping a ponytail holder around the glass tube at all times, 2 weeks so far without a broken glass and I'm getting optimistic. I have them, they give better cushion than the "rubber band" glass protectors and they are thicker so the glass is further from the dirt, less chance of a small rock busting it. Heck I bounced my ST off of my 1 litre Erlenmeyer flask hard just yesterday, very hard, would certainly have broken without the pony but it survived perfectly.

Try one, it actually works pretty well.

I did scavenge one of my occ nickle coils and put it in the RBA, tests at .12 after cutting the legs off but my smok seems to do just fine with it so if it lasts as long as a regular RBA coil, I don't need to buy some nickle wire. cheap ass strikes again, heh.

Still haven't figured out why everyone hates the smok temp control, I haven't had anything but juicy flavorful puffs, never even close to a dry hit like my rba used to and vapor production is good. I do have to push the button harder than I like but it works for me and was cheap and battery life is great. it's the m80+ and I run 20 watts @ 400 degrees and it seems fine to me. More than fine actually, I like it a lot.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone seen a good 4th of July sale on the Invader Mini yet?

I've looked all over and cant find one.
The best I've found on a regular price is $50 + shipping. :(

kompressaur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was thinking about getting an Invader Mini but i have some questions and fears about it and wondered if anyone could help me make my mind up? tx

Pre temp control days i was using a Freemax Starre 0.25ohm coils at about 66w. Since ive gone all TC i decided to give my Starre to the misguided subtank loving brother in law. Ive since got a Starre Pro on preorder and it should use 0.15 and 0.25ohm TC coils.

My TC experience has all been in Joules and im a wondering if 50w is going to be enough to run my Starre Pro coils to give me something like the 66w experience i had non TC?

I think im making sense. errrr am i?

ta

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I bought one for a bit over $53 with shipping this weekend.
Best price I could find.
Really sad to see there wasnt a sale on them, but Im sure now that I pulled the trigger they'll go on sale for $35-$40 right?

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is great! What color did you get? Yeah I too have been checking for lower prices too and I haven't found any. And there is a vaping search engine found here:

http://www.vapecrawler.com/

I also know the wholesale cost is 43 bucks each. So I don't think the price will be much less than what you got it for awhile. I paid 60 for my first one and 55 each for the other two. There was two weeks before we stated talking about them that nobody was selling them for under 64 bucks.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is great! What color did you get? Yeah I too have been checking for lower prices too and I haven't found any. And there is a vaping search engine found here:

http://www.vapecrawler.com/

I also know the wholesale cost is 43 bucks each. So I don't think the price will be much less than what you got it for awhile. I paid 60 for my first one and 55 each for the other two. There was two weeks before we stated talking about them that nobody was selling them for under 64 bucks.
I got the Black One of course.

Damn...wish I wouldve know about that search engine before.
Wouldve saved me some time.
I was checking Vapedeals and Google.

Cheapest I found was Vapenw at $50... but they tack on $5 shipping, so Vaportekusa actually came out to be a little cheaper with the 5% off and $3 shipping.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Have a freshly charged battery and a filled topper ready for it's arrival.

Using mine right now and still digging it!

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a freshly charged battery and a filled topper ready for it's arrival.

Using mine right now and still digging it!
The only batteries I have right now are the blue Samsung 25R's.
Those will be sufficient for this box right?

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The only batteries I have right now are the blue Samsung 25R's.
Those will be sufficient for this box right?

Yep, they will do you proud Mr. Grin!

Those are what I use. But if you are vaping a good deal (like me) with a 0.53 ohm coil and running between 32 and 35 watts, and you are out and about for a full day, you may wish to carry an extra 25R in an insulated holder in your pocket.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, they will do you proud Mr. Grin!

Those are what I use. But if you are vaping a good deal (like me) with a 0.53 ohm coil and running between 32 and 35 watts, and you are out and about for a full day, you may wish to carry an extra 25R in an insulated holder in your pocket.
Shit...tell me about it.
Even @ 25w with my .5 I need to carry a spare AND juice!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
As for indestructible subtanks, I've got a plastic isub coming in and I'm sure I can test that theory somewhat, lol. For the price if I break it I'll just buy another one cheaper than most coil packs cost.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

jkoppk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ended up taking both my wife's and mine back to the local Vape shop.I got 80 credit for each and picked up a vaporshark rDNA 40 for each of us.Another one stopped working and that was it.

BLACKTOOTHGRIN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended up taking both my wife's and mine back to the local Vape shop.I got 80 credit for each and picked up a vaporshark rDNA 40 for each of us.Another one stopped working and that was it.
Which one stopped working this time?
The one with the white sleeve or the black sleeve?

jkoppk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine did the one with the black sleeve on the package. It just stopped turning on.they offered me another and I said no thanks so I got store credit. Vaporsharks were 140 so I paid 60 for each and they are solid so far

VU Sponsors