Become a Patron!

Ipv 3 opinions

jccrigger95

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive got one and love it just the few drawbacks such as screws for the back plate and replacing battries instead of charging them in the box but other than that its great let me hear your opinions

Rockwell

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could really use hearing some opinions on the iPV3, also...
VERY surprised to see that there are no replies to this thread....wow

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the newer version, IPV3 Li. It has magnets (no screws), upgradeable to 200 watts (new ones will probably already be updated unless really old stock), touch sensor works good, TC for Ni200 and Ti01, and finally built like a tank. Mine has worked very good.

Cheers,
Steve

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got one and love it just the few drawbacks such as screws for the back plate and replacing battries instead of charging them in the box but other than that its great let me hear your opinions
933fdd753dc5f91f40d10785656bf6a8.jpg
I've had these two IPV3's seen here for about 11 mos now..they still work perfectly... I did a magnet swap in the batt door of the black one..silver V3 still has the screws, which really is no big deal seeing how long these dual batt mods go on a single charge...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Rockwell

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a 10 second puff cutoff or any hokey stuff like that on the iPV3?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No..don't know how long the cutoff is actually...its a 150w mod and my deep lung hits are about 5-8 seconds pulling on subtanks/RDA's around 65-80w...Google IPV3 for a actual cut-off time, as I don't know what it is actually...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a 10 second puff cutoff or any hokey stuff like that on the iPV3?

I think most, if not all regulated mods have a cutoff between 10-20 seconds. I always thought it was a safety feature in case it was in your pocket (or anywhere the power button could be pressed down inadvertently) and the power button was accidentally engaged. Don't want a fire in my pocket. Although as cold as winters are here in Michigan, that could be a selling point :D

Cheers,
Steve

Rockwell

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think most, if not all regulated mods have a cutoff between 10-20 seconds. I always thought it was a safety feature in case it was in your pocket (or anywhere the power button could be pressed down inadvertently) and the power button was accidentally engaged. Don't want a fire in my pocket. Although as cold as winters are here in Michigan, that could be a selling point :D

Cheers,
Steve
Yeah...that is a good point. I'd be more than fine with 20seconds. For me, 10seconds is not always long enough...what with ramp up time and all. Large lungs I guess.
Thanks Steve.

VU Sponsors