ipv v2 question

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got my ipv2.1 in today & put my nautilus on. The ohms are reading 2, but its a brand new 1.8 coil. So that makes the volts higher..like just at 10 w its 4.4 v. I want to put it higher though, i could go to 18w 6v if i wanted right, the coils say 3-6v. I also noticed on my mvp coils have been reading 1.9 new to. But there 1.8's. Should i be worried about a issue with my new ipv?

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have an IPV2 and it reads the Aspire BVC 1.8 coils at 2.0 also. I would worry less about the math and just go with what vapes good, I run the 1.8 at 14 watts and the 1.6 at 16-17 watts. On a side note my iStick reads them 0.1 ohm higher then marked.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most mods have that little clearance. They will be off .1 one way or another. Heads are the same way some times. On a regulated mod and it only being .1 you have nothing to worry about. As said above just click it up on Dow a time or two and adjust it to taste. The old kanger heads were really bad when the T3 and evods were released. You would order 1.8ohm heads and they would range from 1.5-2.0. It will not hurt anything if the mod is reading it off by that little. If you know the head is right and your getting a 1.8 head reading at 2+ or 1.6ish- you may want to check your mod to see if it is reading/firing like it should be.

VU Sponsors