Become a Patron!

IPV3 recall don't use the device.

I recieved a call and email from the retailer I bought my IPV3 stating a recall on all IPV3's don't use them here's a copy of the email message:

Dear CSayce ,

We are writing to urgently inform you that we have discovered a potential safety hazard involving the iPV 3 you have purchased recently. We have seen more than one example of the internal battery terminals getting hot which we believe in some of the products is causing the plastic casing that houses the chipset and wiring to melt. The melting is occurring next to the battery terminals (gold coloured parts that touch the end of the batteries) which we believe could represent a serious hazard if left unchecked. As such we are recalling this product from the market as it no longer meets with the high standard of safety we demand from all our products.

Please can you return the product to us immediately to avoid any potential problems and we will refund with the full cost of the product, including delivery both ways. Please find attached our returns procedure and form.

Ignoring this issue could result in damaging your device or worse yet cause personal injury.We would like to apologise for any inconvenience that this recall may have caused. As well as the full refund of your product and delivery, an extra £15 store credit will also be added to your account on receipt of the item as a way of saying sorry.

We would like to reassure you that Liberty Flights is committed to safety and accountability for all of our products is of paramount importance to us.

Please reply to this email as soon as you get it to confirm receipt and let us know that you are sending back the item to us.

To raise any questions or concerns, please do give our support team a call on 0345 257 9008.

This is a UK dealer and also a UK number so unless you bought from this company I suggest you contact your own dealer and not call this number.

I'm new to this forum so please excuse me busting in like this I just thought it best to get the word out.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wonder how Asmodus in the US is dealing with this :rolleyes:

More and more, P4U is becoming more like "peeyew"
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wonder how Asmodus in the US is dealing with this :rolleyes:

More and more, P4U is becoming more like "peeyew"
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
Until it is released from Asmodus or P4Y I could care less about people crying FIRE FIRE especially new members that just started today to yell "FIRE FIRE" haha to funny

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recieved a call and email from the retailer I bought my IPV3 stating a recall on all IPV3's don't use them here's a copy of the email message:

Dear CSayce ,

We are writing to urgently inform you that we have discovered a potential safety hazard involving the iPV 3 you have purchased recently. We have seen more than one example of the internal battery terminals getting hot which we believe in some of the products is causing the plastic casing that houses the chipset and wiring to melt. The melting is occurring next to the battery terminals (gold coloured parts that touch the end of the batteries) which we believe could represent a serious hazard if left unchecked. As such we are recalling this product from the market as it no longer meets with the high standard of safety we demand from all our products.

Please can you return the product to us immediately to avoid any potential problems and we will refund with the full cost of the product, including delivery both ways. Please find attached our returns procedure and form.

Ignoring this issue could result in damaging your device or worse yet cause personal injury.We would like to apologise for any inconvenience that this recall may have caused. As well as the full refund of your product and delivery, an extra £15 store credit will also be added to your account on receipt of the item as a way of saying sorry.

We would like to reassure you that Liberty Flights is committed to safety and accountability for all of our products is of paramount importance to us.

Please reply to this email as soon as you get it to confirm receipt and let us know that you are sending back the item to us.

To raise any questions or concerns, please do give our support team a call on 0345 257 9008.

This is a UK dealer and also a UK number so unless you bought from this company I suggest you contact your own dealer and not call this number.

I'm new to this forum so please excuse me busting in like this I just thought it best to get the word out.

Wow its not even on their Forums hmmm wow interesting

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OHhh god my IPV3 just ignited like a small nuclear suitcase bomb ...ohh wait that was me vaping at .2ohms oohhh god its red hot..I got to call 101vapes tell themIm on fire!!!

OHhh god my IPV3 just ignited like a small nuclear suitcase bomb ...ohh wait that was me vaping at .2ohms oohhh god its red hot..I got to call 101vapes tell themIm on fire!!!

You really are an ass hat MrScaryZ I recieved the email and phone call with in the last 2 1/2 - 3 hours give the forums time I'm sure it'll start to pop up it has to start some where what a jerk. I guess your just going to troll now you nut case.

Time will out.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You really are an ass hat MrScaryZ I recieved the email and phone call with in the last 2 1/2 - 3 hours give the forums time I'm sure it'll start to pop up it has to start some where what a jerk. I guess your just going to troll now you nut case.

Time will out.
I dont care you have now posted on this forum only about this issue.. take care of it we heard you..
Call me what you like it only feeds me

Cori

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its been cleared up. the company that did the recall didnt wait for an official repsonse and they actually thought that the epoxy that is holding the sled in place was melted plastic haha. your ipv3s are fine folks.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
its been cleared up. the company that did the recall didnt wait for an official repsonse and they actually thought that the epoxy that is holding the sled in place was melted plastic haha. your ipv3s are fine folks.
so I do not have a suitcase bomb attached to my ass.. Cool

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so I do not have a suitcase bomb attached to my ass.. Cool
Sure you do. It's called "Karma". That suit case bomb is on everyone's asses, kinda makes us better, or not if you eat a double re-fried bean burrito and set the damn thing off at the wrong moment:rolleyes:

Burrito Philosophy - If it ain't got the bang, then it ain't a burrito.

VU Sponsors