Become a Patron!

IPV4 Nickel Temp Control "Dry Coil, No liquid"

6gun

Member For 4 Years
Got an IPV4 today and built a spaced 14 wrap 26ga nickel coil. Fires fine in power mode but continuously tells me "Dry Coil, No Liquid" in joule mode.

What am I doing wrong?

6gun

Member For 4 Years
Turbo. Ive also tried it with my friends kanger with occ coils, did the same thing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yup that worked. Thanks for helping me with my stupidity. Definitely coming back here if i have any other questions.

Don't be hard on yourself...it's a new mod with new tech that we're all still getting used to...please feel free to ask as many questions as you feel need to till you get an understanding of everything need be. There is no stupidity in this, only honest lack of knowledge that you now possess.

"There are no stupid questions in life, only stupid reasons for not asking them."

Glad you got it worked out bud, happy vaping and welcome to the Vaping Underground...hope you kick up your feet and hang around awhile...there's a treasure chest full of vaping knowledge and friendly helpful people here all to share their love of vaping and help one another...and the occasional "Jerry Springer" type feud....but don't worry, I always have plenty of fresh popcorn on hand and am always happy to share ;)

Again, welcome...and happy vaping! :)

You don't unlock it - you just lock it (as long as both the atty and the IPV are cold). Press the + and - buttons simultaneously! Do that with every new atty that you put on it! (I had to Google that, becaue I sold mine!) It must be in TC mode to work.

You are a god

VU Sponsors