Become a Patron!

IPV5

chrisjtown33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to say, I bought the IPV5 in hopes that it was gonna be as good as the 4s. Much better so far! Anyone that is looking for the mod that puts out a fantastic flavor, this mod is it. I am totally impressed with it. So I had the RX200 and it was ok, temp mode sucks on it. I tried the XCUBE2, same result but slightly better. Only reason its slightly better is you can adjust the ohm and TCR. So the IPV5 became available local for a reasonable price and I said what the hell, and bought it. Let me say the vape experience is 1000 times better than the other mods mentioned. If you like a warm hit this mod is where its at. I can't say it enough. I'm using ni200 28g duel coil build at .108. I have the temp set at 380 and it gets so damn hot I can't believe it. It makes me happy I bought a cooling chamber RDA.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Of the dual-18650 mods available: If I get one, I think this is the way I'd be inclined to go. I'm currently debating between this and just getting another eVic-VTC Mini.

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
go for the mini jim. I just got my second one myself.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The IPV5 does temp control outstanding ! I'm using one now. Even the 4S did extremely well with temp control. Only thing I don't like about the 5 is it's slippery. The 4S had a better grip to it. I'm sure someone will come with a silicone sleeve for it soon. Great mod though and has the new YIHI chip in it.

VU Sponsors