Become a Patron!

Is epuffstore.com legit?

Namazzip

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone on here ever used epuffstore.com? They have something in stock that is sold out everywhere else and im warry because i've never heard of them. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Thank you!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They appear to be a B&M with a web presence. Caveat Emptor Nammazip.

Has anyone on here ever used epuffstore.com? They have something in stock that is sold out everywhere else and im warry because i've never heard of them. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Thank you!
I purchased a number of items from epuffstore recently. One of the items, which was the Aspire Atlantis tank, suddenly stopped working. I told them "It's not the coil and its not the mod. I only purchased it not too long ago so I hope you can replace it. I will send the old one back or whatever I need to do. I have a lot of tanks, but none of them have stopped working and this is my only sub ohm tank for which now I have a big collection of coils. If someone could call me or email me ASAP I would really appreciate it." It took them close to a week to get back to me (theres no phone number to call either) only to tell me "Unfortunately all tank sales are final and we do not offer replacement for any tanks listed on epuffstore.com. We only offer 14 days return policy for unused items.' How would I know it was faulty unless i used it and after all the money I spent with them on Mods, tanks and coils, I am very disappointed with the way they conduct business.

I purchased a number of items from epuffstore recently. One of the items, which was the Aspire Atlantis tank, suddenly stopped working. I told them "It's not the coil and its not the mod. I only purchased it not too long ago so I hope you can replace it. I will send the old one back or whatever I need to do. I have a lot of tanks, but none of them have stopped working and this is my only sub ohm tank for which now I have a big collection of coils. If someone could call me or email me ASAP I would really appreciate it." It took them close to a week to get back to me (theres no phone number to call either) only to tell me "Unfortunately all tank sales are final and we do not offer replacement for any tanks listed on epuffstore.com. We only offer 14 days return policy for unused items.' How would I know it was faulty unless i used it and after all the money I spent with them on Mods, tanks and coils, I am very disappointed with the way they conduct business.
Do you know any online store they have replacement policy for your used or broken glass tank :) ? Who really wanna touch your used item to diagnose the issue ?:) gross! lol

VU Sponsors