Become a Patron!

Is it me..or are English vendors out to lunch

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've bought mods and atties, and supplies from Germany,Italy, and Greece.....and I have been just blown away at how helpfull, efficent, and proffesional they have all been...they got right back to me if I e-mailed them, and their packages always arrived before I thought possible.....They have bent over backwards to help me...but the English modders and vendors I have done bussiness with are just the opposite...they are unresponsive,not very helpfull and seem to have the attitude they are doing you a favor by taking your money....has anybody else noticed this, or have I just had bad luck with them.

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never bought from England so I can't say.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've bought mods and atties, and supplies from Germany,Italy, and Greece.....and I have been just blown away at how helpfull, efficent, and proffesional they have all been...they got right back to me if I e-mailed them, and their packages always arrived before I thought possible.....They have bent over backwards to help me...but the English modders and vendors I have done bussiness with are just the opposite...they are unresponsive,not very helpfull and seem to have the attitude they are doing you a favor by taking your money....has anybody else noticed this, or have I just had bad luck with them.

Totally agree.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've bought from two UK vendors (I"m in the Gulf). Kevin at Cigeliquid is great. He answers emails promptly, will give detailed answers when asked, and ships immediately once he has his money.

Chef's Flavours are out to lunch. They won't answer emails. I'm very frustrated with them.

I've dealt with Nathan at Cloudhouse Vapors in Germany more than anyone else in Europe. Hands down he's the best I've dealt with. His prices are higher than CF's, but I always get my shit when I order it from him.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've ordered from cremedevape sometimes, and always had very quick shipment and reponses to emails, so my experience is quite good with a UK vendor, but it's the only one I have used from the UK, so doesn't say much.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had further interaction today with an English vendor.....I will order from outer Mongolia before I use another English vendor.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I dunno I've ordered from quite a few places in uk now not had a problem any of them so far

Purchased some batteries today from Fogstar - shipped same day

Ordered a tank of elegantvapour ...guy phoned me within half hour of order to say the silver tank I ordered was out of stock but I can have more expensive black version of the tank no extra cost

Ordered juice from vapable.com juice arrived literally next day well impressed be a repeat customer now

Flavour art uk always good every month buy most of my bits from them for diy juice

Ordered some wire gear from stealthvapes - shipped same day and replied to my email on further accessories really helpful will be going back there

theecigshop again products shipped quickly out no hassle Just found higher quality diy base ingediants elsewhere now but lower cost here

A number of others as well for other bits Although still waiting for thier bits so I'll comment again if they are poor

Now order from China! youll know what poor customer service is lol I ordered a new tank direct from one of the well known atty companies got a yeah wait more days we got too many orders email ....at this moment it's still somewhere in China I can only assume

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a ton of bottles from an English company in Manchester. They were great. Great service, patient with me and I got what I wanted.

VU Sponsors