Become a Patron!

Is it possible to empty the whole tank of Themis RTA?

colebtl

Member For 2 Years
Just bought a Themis online and waiting for it to show up at my door. I've seen some reviews and most of them seems to give it a really good rating so i give it a go, but there's still one thing that kinda bothers me... I never own any RTA that has a similar wicking structure as Themis, by similar i mean the cotton goes into wick ports and stops there, no protruding into the bottom-er part of the tank, only rely on those two small ports to let the juice in. The closest i have is Manta but those small ports in Manta are already at the bottom so there's no issue, while in Themis there seems to be quite a big gap between wick holes and the bottom of the tank. So my question is, is it really possible to vape it till it's empty? Or will I have to wiggle it/ lay it on it's side in order to let the juice into those holes when the juice level is really low?

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me the Themis is like the Serpent SMM where there is a hidden bottom juice well.
You won’t be able to see when the juice level falls below the glass and the wicks will eventually be higher than the juice so I won’t wick. You might be able to keep it saturate by laying it on the side but won’t be able to see how much liquid is actually in there.

You can kind of see it in DJLSB’s review of the tank at about 6:20 here..

colebtl

Member For 2 Years
I own 2 Serpent SMMs and by far they are my favorite single coiler to date, and yes Themis' bottom part does seems like what SMM has, a hidden juice well, but the difference between them is that with Themis i cannot protrude the cotton into that part and suck up all the remaining juice. I wick all my GTA/RDTA style tanks with cotton almost all the way to the bottom to make sure i get access to all the capacity they have, but with this one i'm kinda worry that i can only get access to 3.5ml while there's another 1.5ml laying at the bottom doing nothing and ruin my next juice's flavor... has this happened to anyone on here who already own the Themis? If this does happen i'm considering selling it for a better price before i tear down the packaging.

VU Sponsors