Become a Patron!

Is May 12 coming early?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Considering the stock shortage of US vape vendors and many coils/pods being pretty much unavailable now.
With the extended CNY and virus in China and US vendors letting their stocks dwindle in anticipation of May 12. And with the virus shutting down many/most vape shops/vendors...

Vendors in CA are shut down with no employees to ship orders, Vegas shut down all vape shops and who know where else total vape shop shutdown will happen?

The virus response efforts are really just beginning and will get lots worse before they get better...

Just my dark musings...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't like this post, but I fear it's not just vaping. Many industries have been shut down because of the virus. I want to be wrong, but I fear that the vaping industry and the battles that were ahead have taken a back seat to bigger fish.

DB, I was just wondering to myself tonight where you were!! I was hoping everything was okay with you. Good to see you, bro.

Please don’t disappear completely. You’re missed when you’re gone, and we worry about your Texan ass. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Considering the stock shortage of US vape vendors and many coils/pods being pretty much unavailable now.
With the extended CNY and virus in China and US vendors letting their stocks dwindle in anticipation of May 12. And with the virus shutting down many/most vape shops/vendors...

Vendors in CA are shut down with no employees to ship orders, Vegas shut down all vape shops and who know where else total vape shop shutdown will happen?

The virus response efforts are really just beginning and will get lots worse before they get better...

Just my dark musings...

They’ve been my dark and depressing musings for a while too. It doesn’t look good for us. I hope we get through this as vapers without seeing everything destroyed by corona and Deeming.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't like this post, but I fear it's not just vaping. Many industries have been shut down because of the virus. I want to be wrong, but I fear that the vaping industry and the battles that were ahead have taken a back seat to bigger fish.
Yes hard times ahead and as always it will bring out the best in some and the worst in others.
We must make an effort for it to bring out the best in us. It will make it better for everyone.

For some though already seeing things like from after 911. Just nuke em all and let God sort em out type of things...
Does not help when our president politically weaponizes the "Chinese" virus...

Do not let yourself be driven by fear it only makes things worse.
I posted this thread as a heads up type of observation to prepare. However if vapers are not prepared for May 12 yet... Well lets just say that many of us will not have until to May 12 to prepare.

Well my rant over.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes hard times ahead and as always it will bring out the best in some and the worst in others.
We must make an effort for it to bring out the best in us. It will make it better for everyone.

For some though already seeing things like from after 911. Just nuke em all and let God sort em out type of things...
Does not help when our president politically weaponizes the "Chinese" virus...

Do not let yourself be driven by fear it only makes things worse.
I posted this thread as a heads up type of observation to prepare. However if vapers are not prepared for May 12 yet... Well lets just say that many of us will not have until to May 12 to prepare.

Well my rant over.

True. It makes me glad I found out about Deeming on ECF a year ago and started prepping then. You’ve helped too on VU, Crom.

I’m basically as stocked up as I can be. What I could use is batteries but I have to wait until I have more funds. Other than that, if I don’t let myself get antsy about it, I think I’m okay with what I’ve got.

VU Sponsors