Is "Signatures" RY4 really TPA's RY4?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wondering folks because someone told me that Signatures Mary Jane is TPA's Mary Jane .

Thanks

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Check it out @wllmc! VH Fan said Mary Jane and didn't get banned! :)

If you let loose with really vulgar profanities you'll get a high five but if you say anything really outrageous like "have a nice day" for instance, your banned for life with no chance of an appeal .

Man , things have changed.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Are you going to try it VH? I got some of the maryjane candies from all the Halloween stuff this year. Havent tried the flavor i hear mixed reviews on it. So... you should try it

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did someone say Mary Jane?:) I thought I read somewhere that MJ flavor wasn't impressive.

Depends who you talk to , people who have tons and tons of first hand experience with the illegal stuff (like Smoky for instance), probably think it's no good but others seem to like it .

Now Smoky calm down , take it easy , i'm sensing some hostility on your part , just relax , get a hold of yourself for Christ sake , i meant it as a compliment, show some appreciation , there's no need for violence here , i mean c, mon !!!!

images
Oh man, is she pissed , this is just great , really great.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you going to try it VH? I got some of the maryjane candies from all the Halloween stuff this year. Havent tried the flavor i hear mixed reviews on it. So... you should try it

Have i tried MJ , i live on the stuff wllmc , it was my ADV until i got some FA flavors .

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Have i tried MJ , i live on the stuff wllmc , it was my ADV until i got some FA flavors .
lived on the flavoring or the MJ? lol. kidding ! is it like those peanut butter mary jane candies or a forest fire mary jane flavor ?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lived on the flavoring or the MJ? lol. kidding ! is it like those peanut butter mary jane candies or a forest fire mary jane flavor ?

Very hard to explain but to me it definitely does smell like if you picked a bud and whiffed it , not all varieties of course but it's dead on for some of them , at least in my opinion. I usually add a tiny bit of Zen Garden and sometimes grape or blueberry , even orange works real well .

Very very tasty to me and one of the very few that i rarely get tired off.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Very hard to explain but to me it definitely does smell like if you picked a bud and whiffed it , not all varieties of course but it's dead on for some of them , at least in my opinion. I usually add a tiny bit of Zen Garden and sometimes grape or blueberry , even orange works real well .

Very very tasty to me and one of the very few that i rarely get tired off.

I'll give it a go next order

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll give it a go next order

It's very cheap and may be worth sampling a small size , it's really a hit or miss with people but i find it a must even if just blending with other stuff , it's the foundation.

I did take a chance with a vendor named "Bootleg Vapor" once and i was quite impressed to be honest , they have a lot of different varieties .

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's very cheap and may be worth sampling a small size , it's really a hit or miss with people but i find it a must even if just blending with other stuff , it's the foundation.

I did take a chance with a vendor named "Bootleg Vapor" once and i was quite impressed to be honest , they have a lot of different varieties .

ECX had a big sale on signature flavors, they were about half price of the TFA flavors! I bought a bunch of them and so far I've noticed no difference in them from their TFA namesakes! I'm happy with the deal!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ECX had a big sale on signature flavors, they were about half price of the TFA flavors! I bought a bunch of them and so far I've noticed no difference in them from their TFA namesakes! I'm happy with the deal!

Thanks my friend .

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Depends who you talk to , people who have tons and tons of first hand experience with the illegal stuff (like Smoky for instance), probably think it's no good but others seem to like it .

Now Smoky calm down , take it easy , i'm sensing some hostility on your part , just relax , get a hold of yourself for Christ sake , i meant it as a compliment, show some appreciation , there's no need for violence here , i mean c, mon !!!!

images
Oh man, is she pissed , this is just great , really great.

hahaha!! no. just surprised i didn't see this till now..
kind of hard on this laptop and my phone..

but you made my afternoon VH.. and yes i wont forget "that" recipe lolol :D

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it a must even if just blending with other stuff , it's the foundation.

Hmmm... got me thinking. Base isn't a bad idea.
Like a little grape added for some purps or tangerine for the tange or grapefruit... just a few off the top of my head. I haven't tried MJ because I didn't think it would be that close. But if mixed with a familiar strains fruit note it doesn't have to be spot on with the accent flavor to help along.

Saw ecx just got FW butterscotch back in so I grabbed some and threw a MJ in on the order :D

What would you suggest for a percentage is mixing a fruit in along with it?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hahaha!! no. just surprised i didn't see this till now..
kind of hard on this laptop and my phone..

but you made my afternoon VH.. and yes i wont forget "that" recipe lolol :D

I tend to sneak around , post and then i'll never remember where i was so i can't even find my stuff so not seeing it is very common. I think your normal (think is the key word here, i cannot confirm that your normal ) who wants to be considered normal anyway ? Boring.........

Hey, my goal is to make your day everyday , not easy though as things you find funny always come when i tone down my humor , but when i use my typical everyday humor with you , you always give me one of these:

images

Got to always remember Smoky , it's always tongue and cheek , i must admit though that sometimes i do crack up when people think i'm serious , but i feel i need to inform them that i'm not , somebody would of taken me out years ago if i didn't tell them it was a joke.

You won't forget that "recipe" did you say , what recipe ? Are you telling me i succeeded in completing a recipe and don't even know it , can you direct me to this said recipe that i made ?

I would really like to see what it consist of .

Thank you , this is a very very big day for me and calls for a celebration , well until someone actually samples my recipe of course .

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... got me thinking. Base isn't a bad idea.
Like a little grape added for some purps or tangerine for the tange or grapefruit... just a few off the top of my head. I haven't tried MJ because I didn't think it would be that close. But if mixed with a familiar strains fruit note it doesn't have to be spot on with the accent flavor to help along.

Saw ecx just got FW butterscotch back in so I grabbed some and threw a MJ in on the order :D

What would you suggest for a percentage is mixing a fruit in along with it?

OMGawd, i don't think i'm reading this right , are you actually asking me for a suggestion on a recipe ? Since i like you i think it's only proper to tell you directly that you don't want to do that , nobody has asked me a question about a recipe , ever , i mean not even once and for very good reason i might add .

Personal safety , although i have had some vapors with terminal illness , severe depression etc....come to me for advice on mixing , i have been referred to as the Kavorkian of the vape World by some , very high success rate , death is assured with my products and recommendations.

I go with two drops of fruit for 20 ml and thats somewhat strong , two drops for 30ml is about right . I would start with one though and shake and sample.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if it is like zen garden 1-2 per 30 ml might be over kill or spot on.

Sometimes i don't even use the Zen until i mix with just the MJ and whatever fruit i choose first , i'll sample it , sometimes add a sweetener and if i think Zen will improve it i'll add some.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a bottle of zen thinking it was tobacco maybe with green tea. ecx needs to change their description.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it's definitely not like any tobacco i ever tried. Very Pine like to me.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha! Duly noted, I will refrain from any recipe requests going forward :D

Sounds like less is more, could be a fun recipe or a waste of nic lol. At least the flavor was only a buck and some change.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha! Duly noted, I will refrain from any recipe requests going forward :D

Sounds like less is more, could be a fun recipe or a waste of nic lol. At least the flavor was only a buck and some change.

Yes, less is more with the Zen for sure.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I tend to sneak around , post and then i'll never remember where i was so i can't even find my stuff so not seeing it is very common. I think your normal (think is the key word here, i cannot confirm that your normal ) who wants to be considered normal anyway ? Boring.........

Hey, my goal is to make your day everyday , not easy though as things you find funny always come when i tone down my humor , but when i use my typical everyday humor with you , you always give me one of these:

images

Got to always remember Smoky , it's always tongue and cheek , i must admit though that sometimes i do crack up when people think i'm serious , but i feel i need to inform them that i'm not , somebody would of taken me out years ago if i didn't tell them it was a joke.

You won't forget that "recipe" did you say , what recipe ? Are you telling me i succeeded in completing a recipe and don't even know it , can you direct me to this said recipe that i made ?

I would really like to see what it consist of .

Thank you , this is a very very big day for me and calls for a celebration , well until someone actually samples my recipe of course .

lmao that one recipe in your w33d thread.. gosh only knows how deep and far back it has been..
you are telling me you didnt complete it now?? oh my what a naughty VH you are!! o_O:rolleyes:

think it was the one i popped up for you.. tell me you are doing small mixes by now..
if not will have to pull you over somewhere and give you a umm helping syringe, yeah that is it!! mhmm

lol tounge in check cheek in something alright!! :D:p

but there is nothing that can prove normal is normal.. just ideas.. floating out on the vape.. ;)

VU Sponsors