Become a Patron!

Is the VapeSourcing website authentic and able to be trusted?

SettleSnake

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking for the SMOK Gx2/4 for a somewhat good deal and came across it for 64$ on the VapeSourcing site but I'm not too sure if I'll get an authentic product from SMOK. They have warehouses in the US and China. Anyways just curious if anyone he's ordered from them or knows whether or not it's authentic and trustworthy. Thanks!

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've ordered from Vapesourcing 7 or 8 times over the last year and always received authentic merchandise. I've also never had a problem with slow shipping from them but I know other people have. Your mileage may vary :) Bear in mind China is on a week long holiday that started today and shipping won't resume until October 8th (or thereabouts).

SettleSnake

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've ordered from Vapesourcing 7 or 8 times over the last year and always received authentic merchandise. I've also never had a problem with slow shipping from them but I know other people have. Your mileage may vary :) Bear in mind China is on a week long holiday that started today and shipping won't resume until October 8th (or thereabouts).
Yeah I'll be waiting until the holidays over, curious as to whether you used the US warehouses or Chinese warehouses. I'll be shipping to Canada so my only option is the Chinese warehouse. Reviews all over are mixed, some good, some bad.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I'll be waiting until the holidays over, curious as to whether you used the US warehouses or Chinese warehouses. I'll be shipping to Canada so my only option is the Chinese warehouse. Reviews all over are mixed, some good, some bad.

I've only used the China warehouse as I'm in Canada too. Expect it to take 3 to 4 weeks to reach you. I'm in Ontario... where are you?

SettleSnake

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've only used the China warehouse as I'm in Canada too. Expect it to take 3 to 4 weeks to reach you. I'm in Ontario... where are you?
I'm in Manitoba, every local vape shop has the mod stupidly overpriced. I placed my order of the GX2/4 and TFV12 tank on VapeSourcing. It won't ship until the holiday is over on the 8th but I'm not in too big of a rush. Thank you though for your input, I'll update this thread if I have trouble with my order or a good experience!

SettleSnake

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have yet to receive my shipping info on my purchase, I used the economic route with them. Just wondering how long you took to receive yours or if you used the ups shipping. Thanks anything helps.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have yet to receive my shipping info on my purchase, I used the economic route with them. Just wondering how long you took to receive yours or if you used the ups shipping. Thanks anything helps.

I just used regular shipping - China Post I think it was. I haven't ordered anything from them for a few months now but generally it takes about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive here in Canada. That could take somewhat longer now as Canada Post and CBSA are both doing just about the shittiest job that they're able to do these days. Stuff can land in Canada and sit for 2 months before CBSA takes a look at it and clears it.

VU Sponsors