Become a Patron!

Is there any type of "co-op" swap rating system here? mixers club?

wolfioso

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there any type of mixers club or anything of the sort that people could rate my DIY ejuice and give me constructive criticism on it? Like I send a sample bottle to you, you send a sample bottle to me, we write a review and PM it to each other? Is there anything like that around here? Please PM or respond to this if you know of anything like that. Thanks in advance guys.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What he said ^^^^

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I already kind of do this at the local level, with my friends who are also customers, but it's more like them telling me what they want and then me trying to craft it. Lots of free samples involved, it can be challenging (who'd have thunk there are so many ways to do grape bubblegum?), but it keeps me sharp and usually pays off with them eventually liking and buying what I made. It's not always fun to craft juice for one person's specific palate, especially if that palate is finicky, but it has its rewards.

None of them are DIYers though, wish I knew other DIYers locally. I don't know if I really have much desire or if there's any point to doing it long distance through the mail. I mean, I could just post a recipe and you-all could make it, critique it, and tell me how much it sucks right here on VU, without having to pay for shipping. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I already kind of do this at the local level, with my friends who are also customers, but it's more like them telling me what they want and then me trying to craft it. Lots of free samples involved, it can be challenging (who'd have thunk there are so many ways to do grape bubblegum?), but it keeps me sharp and usually pays off with them eventually liking and buying what I made. It's not always fun to craft juice for one person's specific palate, especially if that palate is finicky, but it has its rewards.

None of them are DIYers though, wish I knew other DIYers locally. I don't know if I really have much desire or if there's any point to doing it long distance through the mail. I mean, I could just post a recipe and you-all could make it, critique it, and tell me how much it sucks right here on VU, without having to pay for shipping. :)

Here's a good one: Mykreign's Grape Big League Chew

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just got a bottle of juice from @Mykreign today :D getting him a care package together as we speak :) so may as well mention deep fried oreos is pretty awesome, gonna write a review probably tomorrow once I get some more time with it :) so ya kinda ish in a way and not really lol. I think we all kinda pass stuff around from time to time

VU Sponsors