Become a Patron!

Is this vape good for beginners?

Hey guys. So I started to go down the route of vaping in the New Year but have wasted the first week or so of the year with ‘analysis paralysis.’ I have been recommended an eye-watering number of vapes, so I'm not sure where to begin. One option that was recommended, and I like the look of, though, is this: https://westcoastvapesupply.com/products/lost-vape-orion-bar-disposable-vape

Does anyone have any experience with West Coast Vape Supply? Is this Orion vape good?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome
Are you using vaping to quit smoking?
Might be a better idea to go to a local vape shop where you can see the pros and cons of different devices and eliquids flavors and nicotine strengths.
I have never used West Coast so I am not sure how good of vendor they are. I also do not use disposables so I am not sure on the best brand to buy, but maybe somebody from the forum that has used either will reply and help you.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
How much do you smoke?

So I asked a friend who does a lot of vape shopping (I tend to stick to the same stuff, lol). He was very complimentary to that company. Said the standard was good and the overall quality of service excellent. However, he hasn’t used that particular vape but said it sounded good. It's worth a try if you like experimenting.

VU Sponsors