Become a Patron!

iStick 100w Eleaf Issues: Please help!

Okay so I've had my Eleaf for a while now but recently I have ran into a problem. Now when I try to screw any tank or rda onto my mod it will start screwing and it will read the ohms but when it hits the mod and is all the way screwed in, it will keep on screwing for a bit and I can hear it scraping across my mod and when I tighten it all the way it will not read the ohms. Is there any way to prevent this?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By screwing I take it you mean it's not reading the tank you put on it correctly....I would try a different tank set up on it and see if the same thing is happening. If it does, I'd say your mod is the problem.
Ps-Welcome to VU, nice to meet you.

Well it screws on and it reads, but when it is screwed on all the way, it does not read. And I tried with multiple setups and ran into the same problem, it is screwing too much and I'm not sure why. But thank you, nice to meet you!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 510 posts on your tanks are either too long or too short, I don't have an Istick 100w so I am not sure if you can adjust on that mod or not.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes a floating pin can get stuck too far down, Juice can be the culprit, Try cleaning both the tank pins and the female screw on the mod with a Qitip pushing down lightly

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Only thing I can think of that might help... pick up an Eclyp http://www.eclyp.com/
I have one on my 100watt and I've never had an issue. Maybe the 510/510 adapter will be a little deeper and allow it to read properly.

Another possibility... have you put the RDA on a reliable ohm reader?... I'm thinking if you have any kind of short going on, that could be causing the issue as well.

Thank you i will look into that.
But yes I have checked on an ohm reader and my build is fine it is firing fine too but it's just when I twist it tightly, it doesn't read but it's almost like its twisting too much because I can heard my atty scraping against my mod as I twist it all the way

VU Sponsors