Become a Patron!

IStick 30W

Hi folks, I am new here. I have been vaping for almost 2 years. I figured it was time to move ahead so I purchased a Natilus Mini, it was great on my itastevv battery so I yesterday I purchased the MOD. The store recommended it, paid 82 dollars for it and the mini won't connect. When I put it on it reads atomiser short, when I back it off it becomes like a loose tooth on top of the battery before it will work. I also wonder about what the proper voltage/watts is for the mini atomiser? This place looks like a wealth of info!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I run my Nautilus mini on a 20 watt Istick at 6 to 7 watts. I do use the adapter because I've heard stories about the 510 threads in the 20watt are tapped in soft metal and often strip out. I hear that the 30 watt has stronger metal for the threads.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What Mod did you pay $82 for??? For that price it damn well better be a spring loaded head. Which sounds like you're problem. You need to pull up gently the head in the center of the 510 connection on the mod.

What Mod did you pay $92 for??? For that price it damn well better be a spring loaded head. Which sounds like you're problem. You need to pull up gently the head in the center of the 510 connection on the mod.

sorry see next post... new here not used to replying this way... sent the post before I had added my message :(

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi folks, I am new here. I have been vaping for almost 2 years. I figured it was time to move ahead so I purchased a Natilus Mini, it was great on my itastevv battery so I yesterday I purchased the MOD. The store recommended it, paid 82 dollars for it and the mini won't connect. When I put it on it reads atomiser short, when I back it off it becomes like a loose tooth on top of the battery before it will work. I also wonder about what the proper voltage/watts is for the mini atomiser? This place looks like a wealth of info!

If they charged you $82 for an Istick 30 watt and it isn't absolutely perfect take it back. That's more than double the price online, so make them give you another one. I get that B&Ms mark up a certain percentage, but some of these price increases are ridiculous - especially if an item isn't perfect!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What Mod did you pay $92 for??? For that price it damn well better be a spring loaded head. Which sounds like you're problem. You need to pull up gently the head in the center of the 510 connection on the mod.
I stick 30w way to much I hate when stores rip off new vapors

I am in Canada, that may make a difference in the price part... but I find the atomiser just fits too loose and I guess taking it back is the best option. Thanks folks!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
doesn't everything fit loosely in canada? :p

Not everything! Just over priced ISticks!
I'm in Canada istick 30 watt sells for $50 CAD here in Winnipeg.

82 taxes in here in Cape Breton. I don't mind the cost, I just wish the fit was better, going back today after work to see what the problem is, a pain is the ass to have to pull the pin up every time I refill... for 82 bucks I at least would like it to be convenient/user friendly!

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
Sounds exactly like the problem me snd alot of people have with there original isticks. You sure you don't have the orig istick? The new 30 watta ones have a spring loaded pin that fixed that problem. Easy way to check is turn up the watts and see if it goes up to 30. If it only goes up to 20 you have the older version. If yours is the 20watt I would ask for my money back and order a 30 online. Check out vapetastic.ca Thats a vender here in wpg. Hes got decent prices and stands behind his product. Shipping should only be about 10$ or so. Good luck

Sounds exactly like the problem me snd alot of people have with there original isticks. You sure you don't have the orig istick? The new 30 watta ones have a spring loaded pin that fixed that problem. Easy way to check is turn up the watts and see if it goes up to 30. If it only goes up to 20 you have the older version. If yours is the 20watt I would ask for my money back and order a 30 online. Check out vapetastic.ca Thats a vender here in wpg. Hes got decent prices and stands behind his product. Shipping should only be about 10$ or so. Good luck

It a 30W... took it into today and they replaced it with a new one that fits much better. Hassle free fix. Seems like all supplies here are more expensive I guess thats the advantage they have... only one shop so no competition... ordering online is ok but the wait and the shipping costs make it not worth it if I can get the item locally... thanks for all the great info and help with my issue... looks like everyone here is knowledgeable about vaping and more than willing to help... great community! :)

VU Sponsors