Become a Patron!
I have 1.8 ohm elements, what's the best watt it start from. . I've had it for about a month now. Gone through 5 elements. . But I haven't really gotten a good puff flavor. My brother had a 30w istick with nautilus mini as well. I got desirable puffs. Dragon tears was the best. But now I got my own set up. I don't get that. I'm vaping 18ml Nic; I know you don't get as much flavor. But I'll take that over what I get now.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No difference really. They vary a little bit.

Play with your airflow setting too. A tighter draw might give you a bit more flavor but just find the setting that works best for you.

I still don't get that good flavor. but it's not burnt. I guess I gotta start vaping 12ml nicotine. I have been vaping the 18ml with no problem b4. Wasn't as much flavor. But I still good flavor out of it. I never had this much issue like this b4. I wanna enjoy flavourful vaping again. I'm running it 10 w. . Temp control at like 200°F. Just still don't taste right

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still don't get that good flavor. but it's not burnt. I guess I gotta start vaping 12ml nicotine. I have been vaping the 18ml with no problem b4. Wasn't as much flavor. But I still good flavor out of it. I never had this much issue like this b4. I wanna enjoy flavourful vaping again. I'm running it 10 w. . Temp control at like 200°F. Just still don't taste right

Take it off temperature control and put it on regular power mode. TC is for nickel coils, which you're not using!

My friend has the same setup, and she vapes that around 16 watts (in power mode).

drew83

Member For 4 Years
1.8 ohm on the istick 40? I use mine at 8.6/8.8 w max otherwise it just burns and tastes rank.

If you can get nickel coils then make the swap. I get much better flavour and vape/clouds in tc mode.

I got the gs tank with 0.15 ohm coils. Around 560F temp and away i go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

decisively_unsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
11.5W for me on the 1.8 Ohm BVC coils. Lasts a good few weeks per coil.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The lower the nic the better the flavor. If your at 1.77 try vapeing a 10-12 nic.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

decisively_unsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The lower the nic the better the flavor. If your at 1.77 try vapeing a 10-12 nic.

I used 6mg for my girlfriend's Naulilus, and 20 a day for 15yrs ex-smokers here. The Nautilus has more than enough cloud generation on the wide setting, 10mg would be my max limit more than that would be very strong.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Welcome to VU... 18mg would kill me :)

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah no kidding. My highest is 4. I usually stay around 3. But that's sub ohm

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
I used 6mg for my girlfriend's Naulilus, and 20 a day for 15yrs ex-smokers here. The Nautilus has more than enough cloud generation on the wide setting, 10mg would be my max limit more than that would be very strong.
I use 12mg nic juice in Nauti Mini with the 1.8ohm coil...

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I run my Istick 40 at about 13w with a nautilus mini and 1.8 ohm coils. Depending on the juice I'll crank that down to around 12 sometimes but I've never had a problem with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bri66799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get a Kanger sub tank it works well with that unit

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Yes take it out of temp mode the chip will read the coil wrong and could burn it out and worse case frie your chip don't be a dummy vape safe

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors