Become a Patron!

iStick 50w + Good Seller

Hey guys. I've been watching and reading the forums for a little bit now, and decided to create an account to ask you good people some questions. I've already learned so much from reading all the various threads and such, so thanks a lot.

I've been using cig-a-like disposables for about a year now, and am finally going to jump into an actual unit that takes e-juice, ect. What I'm planning on buying is an eLeaf iStick 50w with a Kanger Sub-Tank Mini. From the things I've read and seen on that, I love the awesome vapor production.

So my main question is, what are some good and trusted websites that I can buy this from? I'm wanting to make sure it comes with the charger and thread connector as well. Since this is my first unit I obviously don't have a charger already. I guess the other tricky part is finding a good website that has this device in stock as well, since they seem to be selling like crazy.

Thanks in advance!

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eciggity is a good one, I think they have both of those in stock now but I'm not fully sure

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually just checked the eleaf is out of stock but they have the kanger mini

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe that's the base unit only. Sweet-Vapes has the Base for $50.95. The Express Kit with the adapter and cable runs $52.95. The full kit including the 1A wall adapter goes for $55.95. With a 30 day return policy. Shipping to Ohio was $3 for mine.
Full kit here - http://sweet-vapes.com/eleaf-istick-50-watt-full-kit.html

Thanks a lot for all the quick responses guys! Really appreciate it. I'll definitely be buying the full kit at sweet-vapes then, looks like a solid choice. I look forward to learning more about vaping, and giving this a shot. Thanks again.

I've been very interested in the eleaf 50W is the Kangar mini the best or is there something better out there?
(Yes, I'm that new)

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. I've been watching and reading the forums for a little bit now, and decided to create an account to ask you good people some questions. I've already learned so much from reading all the various threads and such, so thanks a lot.

I've been using cig-a-like disposables for about a year now, and am finally going to jump into an actual unit that takes e-juice, ect. What I'm planning on buying is an eLeaf iStick 50w with a Kanger Sub-Tank Mini. From the things I've read and seen on that, I love the awesome vapor production.

So my main question is, what are some good and trusted websites that I can buy this from? I'm wanting to make sure it comes with the charger and thread connector as well. Since this is my first unit I obviously don't have a charger already. I guess the other tricky part is finding a good website that has this device in stock as well, since they seem to be selling like crazy.

Thanks in advance!
myvaporstore.com has the iStick 50w for $44.95 + 33.95 for the Mini = $78.90. It comes with a USB cable only.
They also have the iStick 30w for $37.95 + $33.95 = $71.90. But this does come with eGo adapter, the USB cable and adapter.
Plus they have free shipping on orders over $75. I got free shipping on my order and I got it in about 3-4 days.
Happy hunting!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapordna has the full kit istick 50w for a littke over $50. I used the code joe10 to save 10%:)

VU Sponsors