Become a Patron!

iStick pico burnt taste

Hi I just bought the iStick pico but when i'm vaping it the flavour tastes burnt but not to much. I have tried the 0.5 ohm coil I got in the package but it's the same. I have primed it and let it be in 30 minutes but still tastes a little burnt. Is there a way to fix this?

Waltheraustin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine had to soak and have attempts for days it seemed like before it started working to my expectation. Now it's fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I just bought the iStick pico but when i'm vaping it the flavour tastes burnt but not to much. I have tried the 0.5 ohm coil I got in the package but it's the same. I have primed it and let it be in 30 minutes but still tastes a little burnt. Is there a way to fix this?

When you first used the tank/coil, did you start at a low wattage and walk your way up?

Waltheraustin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you mean? Did you prime it multiple times?

Just used it a little but primarily used my old mod due to the dry hits until it just started working well a few days after I tried to start using it. Just got a kanger mini tank in and it works really well too. It was primed much much easier than the melo

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange. The coils for the melo (.5 specifically) work very well for me. I mainly use them in my silo beast and never had a problem with dry hits or longevity.

Waltheraustin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm new so I was and am now probably still doing it wrong :)

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the same- and no burnt flavors unless it's past 60 watts for me.
Good luck
I have one more coil-
I'll be looking for new coils soon for this thing- OR a new tank- thinking of keeping this tank and adding the nautilus X on or the supertank mini

I have been using the same coil for a while but still a burnt taste. I did purchase 5 pack coils but they are the same for this device. My friend have a eLeaf iJust 2 and the coils I bought works perfectly on his device.

VU Sponsors