Become a Patron!

iStick Pico Resin - Anyone Have This?

TmB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I posted a thread on ECF, which went completely ignored.. maybe no one has this mod? Just looking to see pics of other people's resin Picos, since every one is different.

I just got mine.. I'm a little disappointed with the colors.. looks a little too feminine for my tastes. I think if I can polish it to a gloss shine it'll look better.. just not sure how to go about that. Maybe some PlasticX and carnauba wax?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 8.jpg
    FullSizeRender 8.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 63

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I posted a thread on ECF, which went completely ignored.. maybe no one has this mod? Just looking to see pics of other people's resin Picos, since every one is different.

I just got mine.. I'm a little disappointed with the colors.. looks a little too feminine for my tastes. I think if I can polish it to a gloss shine it'll look better.. just not sure how to go about that. Maybe some PlasticX and carnauba wax?
I don't think its feminine looking. I like it. Looks good.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years
Here's one of my Pico Resins (the other is yellow/blue/green and camera shy at the moment)...

I love the feel of the resin so much that I don't feel like I need a skin on this and I put skins on just about everything. I may need a couple more... :inlove:

Attachments

• Pico Resin_left.jpg
    Pico Resin_left.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Pico Resin_right.jpg
    Pico Resin_right.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 30

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a dude and I'd be fine with any one of those. Yours is probably the one I'd choose if I was buying..

TmB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I just can't get used to mine. I'm posting it up for sale in the classifieds if anyone's interested.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Say what tank is that its beautiful and the Drip tip is perfect very nice.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

TmB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really like that tank.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

It's very finicky. I'm pretty sure it's been discontinued, but you might be able to still find it.

It flooded like crazy until I figured out it's quirks. It vapes really well and is good for MTL (which is the main reason I got it, and for it's small size).

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My other Pico Resin is ready for her close up... :inlove:
Mine kinda looks like this. Love it. Perfect take to work mod....small and light! :)

DebbieNY

Member For 4 Years

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's not feminine, it looks great :).

I do wear pink and have some mods people would call girly though, like the green evic VTC mini- but that isn't , it's a nice mix of dark colours.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wont order one because you never know what color your getting but if I got that one I'd be happy.
If you speak to one of the staff at the Chinese companies on facebook or similar, they usually pick one for you even if it says you can't choose the colour.
They have sent photos to an old friend of mine before so he could get the pick he wanted of a resin pico.

It's also worth speaking to them if you do a lot of ordering from China, with things being rushed through for you and a lot more help than normal, plus its kind of cool to talk with them and learn what it is actually like over there :)

VU Sponsors