Become a Patron!

It Has Arrived!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy Hell, that things a beast! I like it!

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely interesting.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Basically a Rafale X RTA ;)

I just got my Sith V2 today!!! So excited!
Yeah Jose sent my springs out this a.m., damn can't wait to use it.

Be careful, the springs in the switch are a major bitch when putting it back together. That's the only con so far I have with it is the way the switch is, not really a fan and think it could have been designed much better. But let's see how she is with the new springs when I get them. Everything else on the Mod is good quality and I'm definitely thinking on picking up a limited edition when he releases them in the future. Quad parallel, damn can't get much better than that plus the ergonomics are excellent.

Now I just have to wait a couple more days, SHIT!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah Jose sent my springs out this a.m., damn can't wait to use it.

Be careful, the springs in the switch are a major bitch when putting it back together. That's the only con so far I have with it is the way the switch is, not really a fan and think it could have been designed much better. But let's see how she is with the new springs when I get them. Everything else on the Mod is good quality and I'm definitely thinking on picking up a limited edition when he releases them in the future. Quad parallel, damn can't get much better than that plus the ergonomics are excellent.

Now I just have to wait a couple more days, SHIT!

I think the button should have been like the Diablo/Lethal/Castigador/Tres and Dos Equis....that would mae it easy, stupid simple and easy to DIY fix or replace the plates.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the button should have been like the Diablo/Lethal/Castigador/Tres and Dos Equis....that would mae it easy, stupid simple and easy to DIY fix or replace the plates.
yep or like the Abaddon, Margarita or Anubis if they wanted to stick with the top fire. But I'm a big fan of the plate style, the VCP has the same style also. Not only stupid easy to replace but one real solid contact.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yep or like the Abaddon, Margarita or Anubis if they wanted to stick with the top fire. But I'm a big fan of the plate style, the VCP has the same style also. Not only stupid easy to replace but one real solid contact.
Which reminds me, I need body screws for my vcp :(

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@raymo2u I also got a VCP Clone out of curiosity, I ended up packing my authentic away in the FDA Apocalypse Stash and have just been using the Clone. It's really, really close to the Authentic, so much so I wouldn't be surprised if they came from the same factory that did the Authentic. The Boss, well that baby is in a classification all of it's own. Something about an all copper series mod, damn son!

But if you can find them (they're showing as out of stock on 3FVape) I do recommend picking up one or two, for around $30 it's so worth it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@raymo2u I also got a VCP Clone out of curiosity, I ended up packing my authentic away in the FDA Apocalypse Stash and have just been using the Clone. It's really, really close to the Authentic, so much so I wouldn't be surprised if they came from the same factory that did the Authentic. The Boss, well that baby is in a classification all of it's own. Something about an all copper series mod, damn son!

But if you can find them (they're showing as out of stock on 3FVape) I do recommend picking up one or two, for around $30 it's so worth it.
I found some on Ebay...Ill grab one for spare parts for my authentic...maybe the Red one so I can swap up parts and look cool ;)
I found the Boss and a King on Ebay also....If I used series more often Id definitely grab the King

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found some on Ebay...Ill grab one for spare parts for my authentic...maybe the Red one so I can swap up parts and look cool ;)
I found the Boss and a King on Ebay also....If I used series more often Id definitely grab the King
MMM think about the Modfather RDA on top of the King with iJoy 26650's ;)

I blew my wad this month on it, the Sith and a few other things or I would pick up the King. Planning on heading down to visit a friend in Belize so I gotta save my pennies also. Shit, I need to win the Lottery ya know!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
MMM think about the Modfather RDA on top of the King with iJoy 26650's ;)

I blew my wad this month on it, the Sith and a few other things or I would pick up the King. Planning on heading down to visit a friend in Belize so I gotta save my pennies also. Shit, I need to win the Lottery ya know!
My micro lottery is coming up...just one more month ;):D:D:D

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn Tapatalk, posted to the wrong thread ...

Removed

Last edited:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mohawk has them down to $64 with their 20% sale. Code is MohawkFam

VU Sponsors