Become a Patron!

Itaste 134 8 blink redlight.

Ok, so i got the Itaste 134 mod.
i know it has a 3 press on/off but when i turn it on and try to fire it on my tank (Nautilus aspire 1.8 ohm coil)
and i get a red led blinking 8 times.
i have no idea what this means i would greatly enjoy some help/ information on how or even if this can be fixed

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
User manual says it blinks for 8 seconds then shuts off if battery voltage is too low. The battery charged?

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Usually something like that means theres a fault somwhere. The trick is figuring out where. As mentioned in another post the battery could be setting off the under current protection, The atomizer could have an open/short circuit, your 134itself could have something wrong.
Try another atty,another battery and see if anything changes for you. Sorry its such a lame answer, its just kind hard to diagnose thing without being able to see it. So if you had brought it to me at the shop the first things id do would be:
Meter your battery(volts)
Try another battery
Try your battery in another device
Meter your atty (ohms/continuity)
Try atty on another device
Meter the device itself for output

On the 134, check to see if the spokes are tight. If they loosen up, the ground gets weak. You'll need a long #0 phillips to (careful not to strip) tighten them.

VU Sponsors