Become a Patron!

Itching for a new mod

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the sig 75w tc right now and don't get me wrong I love the mod but I'm itching for something new,

Doesn't need to be right away but what's out that's comparable to it maybe a little higher in wattage but still a nice size to carry around with me while out and about?

Even if it's not out yet, what's being hyped up that's coming out soon?

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a sig 150tc so I'm not in the market for more power, but if I was, the Vaporshark DNA200 is a sexy beast. I mean, dayum...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443532872.358216.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hcigar with the DNA 200 came out also, my buddy has the sig 150 and loves it to death. Man lots coming out quick, I would almost stand by another month or so and see what shows up:)

But hey if your like me the only way to help the itch is to scratch it with some vape mail:)

What are you looking for in your new device you want? More power, more features?

kstat83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a sig 150tc so I'm not in the market for more power, but if I was, the Vaporshark DNA200 is a sexy beast. I mean, dayum...
View attachment 29755

How they put a 900mah in there I'll never understand. At 200watts, that's what, an hour :)

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The hcigar with the DNA 200 came out also, my buddy has the sig 150 and loves it to death. Man lots coming out quick, I would almost stand by another month or so and see what shows up:)

But hey if your like me the only way to help the itch is to scratch it with some vape mail:)

What are you looking for in your new device you want? More power, more features?
Hmmmm I mean I rarely go above 50 watts on my sig 75 so maybe more power around like 100w for the future but I'm really just looking for something new and sleek something new to press a button on and something new to hold lol

I refuse to spend 200 on a mod for the Dna mods lol they just don't see, worth it to me

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a snow wolf 200, gonna see what all the fuss is about with reg mods. At 84.99 I just can't see it being a purchase ill regret.

Don't look under the Bridge

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered a snow wolf 200, gonna see what all the fuss is about with reg mods. At 84.99 I just can't see it being a purchase ill regret.

I love the look of the snow wolf. If I was to buy one I'd wait for the v2 to come out my only issue is the large screen...... I'm clumsy and I'd break that so quick....

****why hasn't zagg gotten into the market with glass screen protectors for mods yet?! Lol*****

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just curious about your signature line..
For me reading don't look under the bridge gets old...who the hell cares what's under the bridge anyway?

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For me reading don't look under the bridge gets old...who the hell cares what's under the bridge anyway?

When I fish I don't like to look under the bridge......... Spiders and snakes are always under the bridge..... But for me at the lake it's the best spot to fish without having a boat..... Soooo with that being said while fishing I live by his sig lol

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I was talking to a guy on here about nickel wire. He got big into the calling me stupid and such so I just kept messing with him, I could tell it was bothering him, so "don't look under the bridge" was to reflect that I was just trolling him, but i don't believe he caught onto it. Even though I mentioned using flat wound copper as coil material.
Would me removing make you feel better? I can do that, I'm a friendly person.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the look of the snow wolf. If I was to buy one I'd wait for the v2 to come out my only issue is the large screen...... I'm clumsy and I'd break that so quick....

****why hasn't zagg gotten into the market with glass screen protectors for mods yet?! Lol*****
The large screen? I watched a lot of reviews and it didn't look too awful big, I hope that isn't something I'll be bothered by. Crap. Now I'm worried

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was talking to a guy on here about nickel wire. He got big into the calling me stupid and such so I just kept messing with him, I could tell it was bothering him, so "don't look under the bridge" was to reflect that I was just trolling him, but i don't believe he caught onto it. Even though I mentioned using flat wound copper as coil material.
Would me removing make you feel better? I can do that, I'm a friendly person.

You can remove it if you want..I might even read your posts all the way...lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tbh if I was getting a DNA200 it'd be the VTBox200 and find a way to remove the branding. Until then next best thing, X Cube II for 250% less cash.

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tbh if I was getting a DNA200 it'd be the VTBox200 and find a way to remove the branding. Until then next best thing, X Cube II for 250% less cash.
I don't care for the x cube 2...... To me the features are dumb I don't care about Bluetooth I just want something with good bat life and nice and sleek I'm really thinking about the ipv4s and going out of my comfort zone with something a little bigger

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't care for the x cube 2...... To me the features are dumb I don't care about Bluetooth I just want something with good bat life and nice and sleek I'm really thinking about the ipv4s and going out of my comfort zone with something a little bigger
Have you looked into it at all? You only need the Bluetooth on once to purchase ti and SS for $1.50 then if you choose never use the app or Bluetooth again

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you looked into it at all? You only need the Bluetooth on once to purchase ti and SS for $1.50 then if you choose never use the app or Bluetooth again
Hmmmm no I haven't really to be honest from what I understood the app was used to change color and what not.... I found it to be gimmicky but that's pretty cool. I have my Zorro rda that I rarely use I mostly use my zephyrus tank with the rda section. Haven't really looked into ss or ti wire yet. Just using basic kanthal, I want to start using nichrome though I love twisted builds and I'm under the impression that nichrome is better for twisted

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My vote is for the kds j2 its a super sexy ipv d2 for 38$ y not

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm no I haven't really to be honest from what I understood the app was used to change color and what not.... I found it to be gimmicky but that's pretty cool. I have my Zorro rda that I rarely use I mostly use my zephyrus tank with the rda section. Haven't really looked into ss or ti wire yet. Just using basic kanthal, I want to start using nichrome though I love twisted builds and I'm under the impression that nichrome is better for twisted
You can do everything including adjust led color or turn it off directly on the device. Only thing you need app for is to make ti/SS purchase. Everything else can be done on device

bpurtell89

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My vote is for the kds j2 its a super sexy ipv d2 for 38$ y not

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
I saw that on the vaping cheap site. I'd rather spend the extra 10 for the d2 though honestly. I bought the d2 originally but sold it to my boy and bought the sig 75w

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I saw that on the vaping cheap site. I'd rather spend the extra 10 for the d2 though honestly. I bought the d2 originally but sold it to my boy and bought the sig 75w
Ya i hear ya but i got alot of (rhymes with dew) in me my nxt mod will prob be istick 60w.

I am really enjoying the ipv4s. It feels good in my hand, tc is working great, and I can get two days battery life.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
xcube 2 mini and treebox will be out in a few weeks they look nice

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
xcube 2 mini and treebox will be out in a few weeks they look nice
Zebrawood...I'm a sucker for wood mods. Treebox looks great and the specs all look good but I'm definitely waiting for the reviews. Got...to...wait.....

VU Sponsors