Become a Patron!

its heree, authentic Mutation v4? anyone tried it yet

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indulgence_Mutation_X_V4_RDA__45665.1429683421.1280.1280.jpg

Has anyone had a chance to try the v4 yet, with added bottom airflow she should be a bit more tasty now? And an authentic for $25 30 bucks can't beat it

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should've stayed away from the freak show style holes... This will be another annoying atty...
BIGBOYVAPER

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my V3. dual screw center posts, nice juice wells,Great flavor, enough cloud for my liking, and the wide bore tip allows to to drip straight in.
In my camp of philosphy, why change it? o_O

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I saw this on vapordna.com, if i hadn't already bought two RDAs this week i woulda been ALL over it. For the price it's worth the risk, the V2&3 were long time favorites for me-i have no reason not to expect the same from #4. Hope someone here takes the plunge soon! :D

Gawgaboi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered one from VaporDNA...hopefully not disappointed. I love bottom airflow atty's but like the rest, i'm sure its gonna leak all to hell. except for my kennedy and my holmes..not one leak yet(crosses fingers)..

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I plan to order one also a common sense build and dripping properly should keep it from leaking, to each is own though

Gawgaboi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@yasaboss you made a valid comment. Most want to fill the deck with juice for a longer vape (myself included) vice just painting the wick. With the way these types of bottom airflow atty's are manufactured(ie. Freakshow, Mad hatter, ect), the slightest tilt will cause juice to enter the airflow chamber, creating the pool of ejuice around the bottom of the atty and the mod.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Handsome looking rda on that box. Does it leak easily when you accidentally over drip?

Gawgaboi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks, i was actually surprised at how LESS of a leaker it is compared to a few of my other BAF atty's. It has the ability to switch from flavor atty to cloudchaser, and both configurations perform great.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice how's it Vape? Seen the utube vid and didn't realize it came with the tabs you can put in the bottom airflow hole should ya not want them open.. Damn it , now I have to wait on Vape mail.. Haha

Gawgaboi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol...yea..that vapemail wait is a killer. but i doubt you will be disappointed..flavor and vapor are up there...i'm loving it..

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This RDA is the bomb, you want clouds, you got clouds, you want flavor, you got flavor, easy to build. If it leaks, like mentionned before, it's BAF. But if you know you shit, this thing won't leak.

This V4 kicks any other RDA out of the ball park! got the SOP version with a 10$ off coupon + a free 15ML of juice, can't really go wrong for 20$. I had to buy stuff for 6$ more to get the 10$ off though....

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a copper one with a 0.14 build in it. It's pretty sweet. The only thing I really don't like is the Philips head screws in it. I'd really rather have grub screws. They don't back out. The heads don't strip. They don't clip leads. After using the El Cabron and Freakshow this is really reminding me of just how much I dislike Philips head screws. I need to hunt down some grub screws for this thing.

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a copper one with a 0.14 build in it. It's pretty sweet. The only thing I really don't like is the Philips head screws in it. I'd really rather have grub screws. They don't back out. The heads don't strip. They don't clip leads. After using the El Cabron and Freakshow this is really reminding me of just how much I dislike Philips head screws. I need to hunt down some grub screws for this thing.

Tottaly agree, please let us know if you find some, I'd be a taker on that !

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tottaly agree, please let us know if you find some, I'd be a taker on that !

I tried the screw from my Freakshow and El Cabron today. No luck; much too large. Same with the screws from my Hobo clone except they were too small. I'll have to shop around.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Loving my V4. Easy build deck with 4 posts. Tons of air flow options. With the bottom air holes flavor is great but will leak if you overfill not a big deal imo. Condensation tends to leak from the side air channels so these things make it an at home cloud atty for me. I am currently running a single super nano coil on it and flavor is great. Highly recommend the Mutation X V4 to anyone wanting a huge cloud chasing atty with flavor.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will start with it's fantastic. I throw more coils in the trash than an auto mechanic. I'm a builder. I have all of them. Honest, the 28.5 mm will stay up cloud wise, or better. V2

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it leaks if the build isnt that great and you drip without taking the cap off. i havent had as much leaking problems as i thought i would

VaporIQ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I own many different rda's and none of them leak... Are y'all treating the well as a tank and filling it?

I'm a cloud guy. My wicks aren't hardly touching the bottom. I want all the air flow i can get around my coils. I get 5 good pulls before I need to drip.

My MXv4 throws big clouds and has decent flavor. I do get some leaking and I "paint" my juice onto the wick and coils.

That being said, I do not use my MXv4 as my daily because of the leaking compared to my Aeolus with the competition top cap. I know there's a large difference in price point. The clouds I get is comparable but the flavor is significantly better.

Building is definitely easier on the MXv4 since it has 4 posts vs 3. Also, I wish the sleeve was a bit thicker. The bottom air flow cut outs seem like they will break if you're not careful.

Joey330

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Indulgence_Mutation_X_V4_RDA__45665.1429683421.1280.1280.jpg

Has anyone had a chance to try the v4 yet, with added bottom airflow she should be a bit more tasty now? And an authentic for $25 30 bucks can't beat it
i have it, I love it. i had the v2 before it it was great, With the v4 as long as you dont super over drip, it wont leak out of the bottoms.
its big enough for me to throw a quad on. not to big of a deck after that though.

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have unleashed a beast with the V4 on my new Sigelei 150w. A dual kanthal 3mm coil at .4 ohms vaping at 75 watts is giving up mega clouds. Thick vape with good flavor. I love the wide open air flow the V4 has as well, easy to get a huge cloud and cools the vape if vaping at above 70w.

Last edited:

Swanky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The v6 will have forced induction with twin turbos and direct e liquid injection for monster airflow and clouds brah clouds
You had me in tears xD xD xD :) :) :) :p:p :p

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have one as well and yes it leaks compared to my darkhorse but i get nice thick vapor with allot better flavor then the darkhorse

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This RDA is the bomb, you want clouds, you got clouds, you want flavor, you got flavor, easy to build. If it leaks, like mentionned before, it's BAF. But if you know you shit, this thing won't leak.

This V4 kicks any other RDA out of the ball park! got the SOP version with a 10$ off coupon + a free 15ML of juice, can't really go wrong for 20$. I had to buy stuff for 6$ more to get the 10$ off though....
Seriously? I don't know what your frame of reference is, but in my experience this atty is incredibly disappointing. Even compared to the troll it fails in both vapor and flavor. If I bring in the vector, forget about it, just game over. The vector tears the mx4 a new asshole in every way possible. I honestly regret this purchase, one of the few that I do. Maybe the mutation xs4 fixes some of the problems, but I'm not interested enough to take my chances yet again. Much more keen on getting my hands around an Aeolus v2 or a velocity rda (clone or authentic, I'll take what I can get lol)

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hah guess you should learn to build for this rda, I get great flavor from twisted builds, and single coils, comparing this to this tiny air flow of the vector doesn't even make sense..

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cloud wise my darkhorse wins hands down but i love the flavor on this atty

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not relating to a muttation x but i cant seem to get the deal over why this leaking thing so many talk about is a problem...i have or just received a magma with the lower air flow holes on it and i found if you dont over drip it doesnt leak..just something to consider.

VU Sponsors