Become a Patron!

It's like owning a boat...

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.. Only better! Ha! So today is my first day truly tobacco free! Not one.. Nothing borrowed.. No bumming.. No loosey.. No smoke! And go celebrate and more so prepare.. Because I am a victim of my own reward system.. I have purchased the istick 30w.. Lovely blue... Let my kanger sub snuggle on top with fruity gravel juice... A whopping 24mg nicotine... 30/70....and wow.. Just plain old wow.... The 24 is too much in think.. But I'm getting used to it. The best part is.. When I woke up this morning.. I wanted to vape instead of smoke! And man that's a change. So Woo-hoo and here's to VU (I rhymed).... Happy Tuesday

poco loco

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on day 1 !!
Important step imo.

I actually quit using Ego Twists and Protank Minis at 24mg. I stayed at that level until I got my SubTanks and my eGrip and then had to drop to 12 and honestly, 8-10 is fine, the 24 was giving me serious nic. od with the sub ohm devices.. Vaping an apple/strawberry at 10 and a Orange Creamsicle at about 9 as my current adv.

Again, Congrats! staying analog free is the goal, the iStick/SubTank makes that much easier than earlier generations of ecig did.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good, tomorrow will be two days, then 3 and it gets easier every day.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on day 1 !!
Important step imo.

I actually quit using Ego Twists and Protank Minis at 24mg. I stayed at that level until I got my SubTanks and my eGrip and then had to drop to 12 and honestly, 8-10 is fine, the 24 was giving me serious nic. od with the sub ohm devices.. Vaping an apple/strawberry at 10 and a Orange Creamsicle at about 9 as my current adv.

Again, Congrats! staying analog free is the goal, the iStick/SubTank makes that much easier than earlier generations of ecig did.
Boom day one in the books and I didn't even get grumpy! I had a couple Jones moments but nothing I couldn't handle! Thanks for the wondering advice and encouragement.. Day two is going well!

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's day two! And I'm stronger today the yesterday.. Armed with a neat setup and a great attitude.. And boom.. VU! Ty

You've got a great setup there, I'll always have a soft spot for the subtank it's the device that finally worked for me to get me off the death sticks! You've got a great support system here too, there's a lot of great people around here at VU!

Dimplegirl

Member For 4 Years
.. Only better! Ha! So today is my first day truly tobacco free! Not one.. Nothing borrowed.. No bumming.. No loosey.. No smoke! And go celebrate and more so prepare.. Because I am a victim of my own reward system.. I have purchased the istick 30w.. Lovely blue... Let my kanger sub snuggle on top with fruity gravel juice... A whopping 24mg nicotine... 30/70....and wow.. Just plain old wow.... The 24 is too much in think.. But I'm getting used to it. The best part is.. When I woke up this morning.. I wanted to vape instead of smoke! And man that's a change. So Woo-hoo and here's to VU (I rhymed).... Happy Tuesday

Congrats Ameripunx07!!! I am on day 3 without the cigs and I also look forward to vaping instead of smoking. I'm a little nervous with the upcoming weekend (holiday and wife home all day smoking). But I will do it and you can do too :) I'm getting the subtank mini in the mail today, yay!!! C'mon vape mail :D

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And congrats to you as well.

It will only get easier and easier and as time goes on, your breathing will get better, and your sense of smell and taste will return.

The Bad News? In a week or so when your sense of smell returns, you will get in your car one morning and try not to throw up because it stinks so bad!

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Bad News? In a week or so when your sense of smell returns, you will get in your car one morning and try not to throw up because it stinks so bad!

That is why I never smoked in the house or in my car. Even as a smoker, I used to find the smell absolutely gross.

Also, another way not to stink up the car is to leave it at home and ride a bike :)

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats Ameripunx07!!! I am on day 3 without the cigs and I also look forward to vaping instead of smoking. I'm a little nervous with the upcoming weekend (holiday and wife home all day smoking). But I will do it and you can do too :) I'm getting the subtank mini in the mail today, yay!!! C'mon vape mail :D
Awwww hooray! Love packages in the mail!.. And you got this! My last cigarette was awful! Great vibes your way!

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is why I never smoked in the house or in my car. Even as a smoker, I used to find the smell absolutely gross.

Also, another way not to stink up the car is to leave it at home and ride a bike :)
My hands and breath don't stink! I get more kisses from the wife now woot

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get more kisses from the family too. I also switch between about 4-5 different flavors. Down to 6mg now but I puff a mighty cloudy rda and mech

poco loco

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which he'll soon be able to do again once the lungs get a few month break. heh.

I don't miss the hack cough or stink..

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats amerpunx07!!! Day 11 for me too :)
Woot! We're tobacco free twins! Tft lol.... And we smell like delicious huckleberry custard juice! *scampering around the soccer field*.. First day of the kids spring season! Hi!

Dimplegirl

Member For 4 Years
Woot! We're tobacco free twins! Tft lol.... And we smell like delicious huckleberry custard juice! *scampering around the soccer field*.. First day of the kids spring season! Hi!

Tft... LOL!!! It feels great doesn't it and smells even better.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tft... LOL!!! It feels great doesn't it and smells even better.
I was out in the garage today . Doing jumping Jacks.. Just because I can without getting winded.. Kidding me?! I couldn't be happier... Despite the 500 dollars I've already put on my cc with this awesomeness..

Dimplegirl

Member For 4 Years
I was out in the garage today . Doing jumping Jacks.. Just because I can without getting winded.. Kidding me?! I couldn't be happier... Despite the 500 dollars I've already put on my cc with this awesomeness..

I have probably dropped the same amount of moola. But I think i am finally set with my toys... for now ;)

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm eyeballing.. Hard... The fifty Watt istick and that herkeles atty... I prolly need that.. Emergency lol

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd be in so much trouble with the wife if I make one more purchase anytime soon!

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just put together that mini deck that comes with the kanger mini sub.. It's awesome! Got it firing consistently at . 5 so proud lol

congrats man! welcome to the tribe! it's great to breathe isn't it?

vapemail's fucking awesome. It's like Christmas and your birthday all in one---but several times a year!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After my wife and I quit and started vaping, we noticed our coats, jackets, and clothes had that vile stink of cigs. The second month we broke down and did a massive run to the dry cleaners, $390 worth.

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations! There is enough gear to keep your interest peaked without having to look back.

VU Sponsors