Become a Patron!

It's my VUversary!

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found VU a year ago today :confetti: ... and so much has happened since then.

I came here 3 weeks after I started vaping and was a lurker for a long time because newbie me was intimidated by all of the knowledgeable folks here. By September 2016 I'd had it with jacked up juice prices and started making my own. I also developed a serious vape video addiction and lusted after everything I saw. I was still too green to recognize most YouTube reviewers for what they are.

I knew early on that I wanted to try squonking but it seemed too complicated. Dripping seemed like a messy PITA and I couldn't wrap my head around coils, ohms law, etc. I quickly discovered that Me + RTAs = disaster so for months I limited myself to tanks (and not very good ones). Since then I have concocted a couple of satisfying ADVs, discovered the joys of RDAs, learned about mechs, learned to make coils and increased my mod collection five fold. It's been a frequently frustrating but always interesting and enlightening year.

Thanks to VU, I took the squonk plunge 2 months ago with a Frankenclone. At less than $20, it was a no-brainer way to get my feet wet. About 12 hrs ago I got a VT Inbox (first DNA mod) and knew immediately that I've finally found my happy vape place in regulated squonking.

This is a great forum with a diverse group of funny, intelligent and talented people. YOU have made a big difference in my vape journey and I'm very grateful.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

I came here 3 weeks after I started vaping and was a lurker for a long time because newbie me was intimidated by all of the knowledgeable folks here. By September 2016 I'd had it with jacked up juice prices and started making my own. I also developed a serious vape video addiction and lusted after everything I saw. I was still too green to recognize most YouTube reviewers for what they are.

I knew early on that I wanted to try squonking but it seemed too complicated. Dripping seemed like a messy PITA and I couldn't wrap my head around coils, ohms law, etc. I quickly discovered that Me + RTAs = disaster so for months I limited myself to tanks (and not very good ones). Since then I have concocted a couple of satisfying ADVs, discovered the joys of RDAs, learned about mechs, learned to make coils and increased my mod collection five fold. It's been a frequently frustrating but always interesting and enlightening year.

Thanks to VU, I took the squonk plunge 2 months ago with a Frankenclone. At less than $20, it was a no-brainer way to get my feet wet. About 12 hrs ago I got a VT Inbox (first DNA mod) and knew immediately that I've finally found my happy vape place in regulated squonking.

This is a great forum with a diverse group of funny, intelligent and talented people. YOU have made a big difference in my vape journey and I'm very grateful.

Happy VUversary

:stars:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Woo Hoo :stars2::stars::confetti:

We're so glad you found us and are enjoying being here! Happy "VUversary"!! :stars2:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy VUversary!!!!!:bliss:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't been here a year but this place has helped me immensely too. People here have helped me learn so much. Things I would have never known about. I make my own liquids too! Not just ok stuff, some of the recipes are amazing.

Borat would say, " GREAT SUCCESS".

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on a year splucked ... and on finding your happy vape place
JC_doubleup.gif

VU Sponsors