Become a Patron!

IT'S TIME: VOTE FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST OF 2015!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Every year Guide to Vaping puts out a year end poll for the best of the best in the vaping community!

This year its a little different. They made it more fair for everyone. You may add your own nominees rather than voting on a preset list. If you feel we earned it - Vaporjoes, Vaping Underground, and Mod Envy ask for your vote this year in categories we are nominated in.

THE HARD COPY:

At each end of every year, we ask the vaping community to vote on the best company, organization, person or product. What this event does is add a little fun side to our online vaping community and it also helps both new and existing vapers learn about the vaping community. With this event, you have the ability to recognize companies that have excelled above the rest, organizations that truly made a difference, people who cared more for others than themselves, and products that perform better than the rest. With your vote, you’re guiding future viewers of this event to companies where they’ll gain the best service and prices, while also saving viewers the hassle by guiding them to products that work the best.

PLEASE VOTE: >> HERE <<

5JuSVy8LZOw

Click here to get more information on this deal....

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just tried to vote and it will not let me submit my choices
Keeps giving me an error on the captcha, I tried the answer and also 0
ugggh!!

edit: disregard (user error)

Congratulations, you’ve just submitted your vote on GuideToVaping’s Best of 2015!
We would first like to thank you for participating in this event. GuideToVaping has been holding this event for 5 years now, and it’s because you take the time to show recognition to those that are making our vaping community a better one. We would also like to thank the companies, blogs, forums, youtube personalities and our awesome viewers for sharing this event throughout the web. From the depths of our vaped out lungs, thank you, and I looked forward to another 5 years of GuideToVaping’s Best of events!

Read more http://guidetovaping.com/guidetovapings-best-of-2015-results/

Not to sway voting, but I will say this...
I voted VU all the way (anywhere I could)
I voted HICMixes
I voted GameOver - MamaJ's
I voted Breazy.com for best company of 2015 and also best customer service!
The rest were hardware/related etc

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just tried to vote and it will not let me submit my choices
Keeps giving me an error on the captcha, I tried the answer and also 0
ugggh!!

edit: disregard (user error)

Congratulations, you’ve just submitted your vote on GuideToVaping’s Best of 2015!
We would first like to thank you for participating in this event. GuideToVaping has been holding this event for 5 years now, and it’s because you take the time to show recognition to those that are making our vaping community a better one. We would also like to thank the companies, blogs, forums, youtube personalities and our awesome viewers for sharing this event throughout the web. From the depths of our vaped out lungs, thank you, and I looked forward to another 5 years of GuideToVaping’s Best of events!

Read more http://guidetovaping.com/guidetovapings-best-of-2015-results/

Not to sway voting, but I will say this...
I voted VU all the way (anywhere I could)
I voted HICMixes
I voted GameOver - MamaJ's
I voted Breazy.com for best company of 2015 and also best customer service!
The rest were hardware/related etc
We voted very much alike, Brian! :)

VU Sponsors