Become a Patron!

Jac vapour 18650

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This battery I bought with my jac vapour b series tilt 50 w. It has details like "30q, 20 a 3000 mah ,inr 18650".

My problem is I keep burning out coils in 4 or 5 hits and I'm trying to diagnose the problem. Is the battery not compatible with my device? The tank is an esige everest. Using .5 coils at 25 watts.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The battery wouldn't effect the coil. If it's a pink samsung 30q battery then that's a good battery. Your vaping at too many watts for the coil most likely

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The battery wouldn't effect the coil. If it's a pink samsung 30q battery then that's a good battery. Your vaping at too many watts for the coil most likely

Yes, it is pink. Alright.. i guess this tank is just garbage because at 25 watts the .5 coil burns out, at less than 20 there is barely any vapor. Thank you.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes, it is pink. Alright.. i guess this tank is just garbage because at 25 watts the .5 coil burns out, at less than 20 there is barely any vapor. Thank you.
What tank?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It is called the "esige everest". By a little known chinese company that does not answer emails.
I don't see a .5 just a .2 and .3 options. Vaping 360 gave it a decent review

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't see a .5 just a .2 and .3 options. Vaping 360 gave it a decent review

The box the tank came in had a .6 and a .5 so I bought 5 replacement coils of the .5 variety by the same brand "esige". I'll probably post in the tank section and see all the user recommendations for sub ohm tanks for my particular wattage.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
50 watts is a little limited. I'd say baby beast, clieto, or aspire nautilus

I had a similar problem when I switched to subohm, I was trying to mouth to lung on a subohm coil, just checking you're not doing that. You can't drag on a high airflow tank like you would a cigarette, subohm requires a direct lung drag otherwise you'll get no vapour, the coil will heat up and then just taste burnt. Also any subohm tank I've had requires a min of 20 watts, and most are best at around 30 with the airflow wide open.

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had a similar problem when I switched to subohm, I was trying to mouth to lung on a subohm coil, just checking you're not doing that. You can't drag on a high airflow tank like you would a cigarette, subohm requires a direct lung drag otherwise you'll get no vapour, the coil will heat up and then just taste burnt. Also any subohm tank I've had requires a min of 20 watts, and most are best at around 30 with the airflow wide open.
Yeah, it's a really fine line between no vapor and a burnt hit with this set up. I get no taste until it's a burnt hit. It's an esige everest tank with their .5 coils. I start at 20 w, little vapor and no taste, 23w same. 26, a little more vapor still cold, no taste. 29 w, 3 hits... burnt coil. All in about 20 mins time altogether. Using 80 pg, 20 vg 18 mg juice and I can't even taste it. Only when I prime the coil and then the first 3 hits are nice.

My beginner joyetech aio with .5 coil and 18 mg juice is a nice warn vapor and it feels like I'm actually getting somewhere. I do straight lung with both, also.

The coils just don't absorb juice well I think. I open up the tank, where the coil sits and I don't even see any holes. I've tried putting a small hole with a needle in the cotton and it does not work any better.

Yeah, it's a really fine line between no vapor and a burnt hit with this set up. I get no taste until it's a burnt hit. It's an esige everest tank with their .5 coils. I start at 20 w, little vapor and no taste, 23w same. 26, a little more vapor still cold, no taste. 29 w, 3 hits... burnt coil. All in about 20 mins time altogether. Using 80 pg, 20 vg 18 mg juice and I can't even taste it. Only when I prime the coil and then the first 3 hits are nice.

My beginner joyetech aio with .5 coil and 18 mg juice is a nice warn vapor and it feels like I'm actually getting somewhere. I do straight lung with both, also.

The coils just don't absorb juice well I think. I open up the tank, where the coil sits and I don't even see any holes. I've tried putting a small hole with a needle in the cotton and it does not work any better.

I've looked at the listing:
  • Capacity - 6ml
  • Wattage range - 20W-80W
  • Materials - Stainless steel, pyrex glass
  • Top-fill mechanism
  • Adjustable airflow
  • Easy e-liquid feed control
Easy e-liquid feed control, have you got the liquid feed shut down, probably a silly question, there should be some way to adjust the juice flow on this tank by the sounds of it

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've looked at the listing:
  • Capacity - 6ml
  • Wattage range - 20W-80W
  • Materials - Stainless steel, pyrex glass
  • Top-fill mechanism
  • Adjustable airflow
  • Easy e-liquid feed control
Easy e-liquid feed control, have you got the liquid feed shut down, probably a silly question, there should be some way to adjust the juice flow on this tank by the sounds of it
Damn, mabe there is. It was not in the diagram the tank came with. Nothing twists open as far as I can see. There are no dots to align the coil with either. But when you look at where the coil is slipped there isnt any holes to the main tank. I don't know how juice is ever suppose to get to the coil.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Damn, mabe there is. It was not in the diagram the tank came with. Nothing twists open as far as I can see. There are no dots to align the coil with either. But when you look at where the coil is slipped there isnt any holes to the main tank. I don't know how juice is ever suppose to get to the coil.
OK so i looked at the picture and i think i understand your problem. the coil doens't screw in, it just pops in right? well when you pop it in make sure the holes on the coil with the cotton on it line up with the holes in the chimney part of the tank. you should be able to see your cotton through the tank. if you don't align them then the coil can't wick. There isn't any way to adjust with the tank closed

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
16a5vys.png

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Heres my tank. It doesnt have those holes in it like the picture.
it has to or the juice can't get in. your gonna have to empty it and try and see where the holes are hiding. thats why your getting bad flavor. no juice gets in to reach the coil. There has to be a way to adjust it so the hols line up I'm just not familiar enough with the tank to know exactly how

Haha........mystery solved, just get them to send you a new one. Quick question myself... how did you get it for free? where is that offer on their site? Is it because you bought it with a kit (so £5 really)? I quite like the look of it and might splash out.

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haha........mystery solved, just get them to send you a new one. Quick question myself... how did you get it for free? where is that offer on their site? Is it because you bought it with a kit (so £5 really)? I quite like the look of it and might splash out.
I bought the kit and got the tank for free. Also the battery was 10 with the kit. 3 ten ml e juice, all for 90. With shipping to the u.s. it was 120 usd altogether. I think the shipping is cheap, if not free for the u.k.

Jac vapour said it was a defect, they are sending me another. I would give the tank a chance if I were you, even though I got a bum one... even the top brands sometimes are defected. Atleast you'll have top notch customer service.

I bought the kit and got the tank for free. Also the battery was 10 with the kit. 3 ten ml e juice, all for 90. With shipping to the u.s. it was 120 usd altogether. I think the shipping is cheap, if not free for the u.k.

Jac vapour said it was a defect, they are sending me another. I would give the tank a chance if I were you, even though I got a bum one... even the top brands sometimes are defected. Atleast you'll have top notch customer service.

Thanks, I bought the kit as I like the look of the Mod, the tank I don't really need, but what the hell it's only £5 more, so I'll give it a spin. I can't help but keep buying new shiny things.

VU Sponsors