Become a Patron!

Jac vapour b series tilt/esige everest tank

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've burned through 4 coils in a combined 20 hits. I put the jac vapour b series at 25 watts, use a .5 coil and the coil is burned in a very short time.

I have primed the coil. Put it in loose, put it in tight. Let the coil sit for 30 mins. Ive also let the coil sit over night after priming it. Ive put needle holes in the cotton... everything.

When I replace the coil it is dry. The only time the coils work are when they are primed, and only for 4 or 5 hits.

Jac vapour customer service has been great, and the tank was free, but I just want the thing to work, not play around shipping back and forth.

Any help would be great thank you.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a review on the tank I found (googled)
http://vaping360.com/esige-vdt-sub-ohm-tank-review/

Swapping Coils Was Tricky
The VDT doesn’t feature the nice easy coil swap system that the Everest has. This means you will need to open up the whole tank and unscrew the coil out of the chimney. We struggled to get the coil out and had to remove the whole Pyrex glass to get the coil out, which meant there was e-liquid all over the place. It wasn’t impossible, but we much preferred the easy swap system on the Everest sub ohm tank. Perhaps they could add that system to this tank too?

Tg522587

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's a review on the tank I found (googled)
http://vaping360.com/esige-vdt-sub-ohm-tank-review/

Swapping Coils Was Tricky
The VDT doesn’t feature the nice easy coil swap system that the Everest has. This means you will need to open up the whole tank and unscrew the coil out of the chimney. We struggled to get the coil out and had to remove the whole Pyrex glass to get the coil out, which meant there was e-liquid all over the place. It wasn’t impossible, but we much preferred the easy swap system on the Everest sub ohm tank. Perhaps they could add that system to this tank too?
Yeah I think that is a different model than I have.

It just feels like this tank cannot keep the coils wet. The coil is literally dry in 4 or 5 hits.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I could trouble shoot with you, I just don't know this tank, Hopefully members will help you out soon, Welcome to VU, BTW:wave:

VU Sponsors